Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

join:2010-06-17
Ocoee, FL

Yule Log

Is there a "yule log" channel this year?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
Yes our beloved yule log will be with us

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL

JeffMD

join:2002-08-16
Edgewater, FL
kudos:1
reply to DCELL
meh, I'll wait for the extended edition.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
LOL

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
Or perhaps 3D yule log.

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
reply to DCELL
I like The Winter Green one.

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

Or perhaps 3D yule log.

I'm going to BestBuy @ midnight tonight and get a 3D TV-one of those new HD4K that costs about 5 or 6 grand, just so I can see the Yule Log in 3D.
--
Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
LOL

weaseled386

join:2008-04-13
Port Orange, FL
reply to DCELL
I just moved, and lost my fire place blu ray. Waking up to a house that was 48* I need all the warmth I can get! Damn dog broke out of his cage, and opened a couple of windows last night...

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
reply to DCELL
Gary,

Do you know the exact date we will get the Yule Log/Winter Green/Snowman vids and which OD channel they will be on?

I love playing The Winter Green one.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
Std by....

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
Hey! Just searched for the Yule Log. It's only available in 3D. It looks like 2 fires one above the other. Should I run right out and buy a new 3D/4K 60" Samsung, or can you see about getting it for regular TVs?
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
LOL check channel 340, select holidays follow it from there....

Premium
join:2012-06-11
Is this the same Yule Log aired by WPIX in New York since the
late 60s??

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
Um nooooo That's our Yule log

Premium
join:2012-06-11
What location did you use to tape YOUR Yule Log? Any place notable like the one from NYC?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
I think it was a local home....

allowiches

join:2012-04-01
Palm Coast, FL
reply to DCELL
I personally like the snow scene with the dog runningaround. Is that one back?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
There are 4 or 5 different options, you wil need to check...

Gator5000e

join:2013-09-02
Altamonte Springs, FL
reply to DCELL
I went to 340 last night and only saw the 3D option with 2 fireplaces one on top of the other. Are some other options now available?

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by Gator5000e:

I went to 340 last night and only saw the 3D option with 2 fireplaces one on top of the other. Are some other options now available?

I found it last night. I'll look again in a couple hours and will let you know exactly how/where I found it.
--

Gator5000e

Altamonte Springs, FL
reply to DCELL
I did a search for Yule and found the 3D version but that is the only one listed thru search, anyway. If there are others, please let us know when you get time. Thanks.

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by Gator5000e:

I did a search for Yule and found the 3D version but that is the only one listed thru search, anyway. If there are others, please let us know when you get time. Thanks.

I found the one I watched last night. 339, tab to the right to Yule Log. It's actually in SD. I played around with searches, & what not, I could not find the HD version, or any of the other scenes. This SD version does NOT show up in search. If I go to 340 like Gary said, it goes to an on demand movie, with no other choices. EDIT: Ocoee/Central Florida/34761
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to DCELL
Thats why...I was basing it on my guide sorry.

WinstonFl

join:2003-11-01
Deltona, FL
I found the Yule Log on channel 999 there is a holiday tab and then a yulelog tab. It has 4 different types. One called "Christmas Angel", "Holiday Traditions", "Holiday Yule", and "Chimenea Navidena" Unfortunately they are all SD...No HD here. This is CFL in Volusia

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by WinstonFl:

I found the Yule Log on channel 999 there is a holiday tab and then a yulelog tab. It has 4 different types. One called "Christmas Angel", "Holiday Traditions", "Holiday Yule", and "Chimenea Navidena" Unfortunately they are all SD...No HD here. This is CFL in Volusia

Just checked the whole e-mail I got from BHN about 7PM 12/6-I only checked the header on a phone earlier. It mentioned that channel-999, the beloved "logs", and that 999 was now going to be the local 'go to' channel for local on demand content. I'm assuming it may be a different channel for other areas since I think Gary gets his video BHN from Tampa Bay, and we're "CFL" & he mentioned his guide was different.

I still think I should go get a new TV! Alas, my boss will not let me...
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
Um at this time of night that particular boss is one you don't want to mess with...

Gator5000e

Altamonte Springs, FL
reply to DCELL
Are there any HD versions of the Yule videos or the other Holiday stuff? Seems kind of a waste to not have at least a few versions in HD. Or am I missing them somewhere?

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by Gator5000e:

Are there any HD versions of the Yule videos or the other Holiday stuff? Seems kind of a waste to not have at least a few versions in HD. Or am I missing them somewhere?

I haven't been able to find any, except that one that's in 3D. I spent an hour, looking a number of ways through the guide, no luck.

We like to have the log on while Christmas music is playing-unless we're watching football of course, which is pretty much what I'll be doing all day today. I'd love to get a new TV but I've been married 30+ years and that would come to an end if I got one...
--