Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
446.4 4.0

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

[Chat] Happy Thanksgiving, New England

Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin

What are you all doing this year for Thanksgiving? I have it easy this year. The kids are doing it in their home. All I have to make and bring are 2 cream cheese pies.

You all have a great day and good eats! Wear comfy clothes so you can pig out in comfort.

geek
Mad Scientist at Work
Premium Member
join:2002-01-07
Southbury, CT
TP-Link Archer C7

1 recommendation

geek

Premium Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

In regards to your question - We are hosting our first Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad came up from SC and my brother and his four children are coming as well. Should lead some some good family arguments.

Stretchy pants...check!

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

1 recommendation

capecoddah to sashwa

to sashwa
Food and Family!
NO SHOPPING!

(quick brag)
My favorite shellfisherman in the world just dropped off a dozen oysters!

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium Member
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME

2 recommendations

Dominokat to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Click for full size
Click for full size
I'm full!

capecoddah
Yarmouth Port, MA

1 recommendation

capecoddah to sashwa

to sashwa
Click for full size
Click for full size
MOM & I made a Thanksgivin' meal that couldn't be beat!
The guy from across the street brought some wine, we said "Hi" to our neighbors and GOD Himself took a moment out of His Busy Schedule to Bless us.

I could go on for an hour channeling Arlo Guthrie.

Best Wishes. Next year we all go to DK's house!
I'll bring Cape Cod seafood and stop by the NH Store!

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

1 recommendation

Sarah to sashwa

to sashwa
Belated reply since I was traveling and haven't touched a computer in days... me, my brother and his family all went to my parents' house for the holidays (plural, because we celebrate Chanukah too). It was quite lovely and much less disastrous than it could have been since my mom has been ill since the end of October on top of a painful problem she's been having with her shoulder. But she was doing really well while all of us were visiting, so that was great to see There was a lot of good food to be had. Plus my favorite composer was debuting some new work on Saturday night about 15 miles from my parents' house so I got to see that too... Bonus

capecoddah
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to sashwa

to sashwa
Turkey, Day 7...
Down to soup after a week of The Bird.