Windows 7 at 51.34%
XP 17.1%
Win8 8.15%
MacOSX 7.25%
iOS 5.32%
Vista 4.74%
Android 2.63%
Linux 1.22%

I wouldn't doubt at all that Windows 7 is growing like wild fire given that XP is going bye-bye and corporations are moving to Windows 7 in a big way from XP and these are the same companies who never move to the latest and greatest in anything, but like going with the safe bet (and lets be honest here Windows 7 is a heck of an OS).

Other than test machines, everything here is Windows 8.1.

Blake
--
Vendor: Author of Link Logger which is a traffic analysis and firewall logging tool

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

My guess is my post is Windows only/

2nd, how the hell can IOS have a bigger marketshare then Andrioid, there are a more android phones in the wild then IOS.

Did your place of work go and buy everyone a touch screen?
--
How could it be so? It came without ribbons!... it came without tags!... it came without packages, boxes, or bags!'

Link Logger
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB
kudos:3

IOS runs on iPads as well and apparently those are popular (Surfaces out number iPads here 2 to 1).

Mostly regular non-touch screens here.

Blake
--
Vendor: Author of Link Logger which is a traffic analysis and firewall logging tool

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to elwoodblues

said by elwoodblues:

2nd, how the hell can IOS have a bigger marketshare then Andrioid, there are a more android phones in the wild then IOS.

Many of the corporations I've interfaced with have an Apple-only rule concerning tablets due to the difficulty in writing consistent procedures for Android based devices.

I haven't seen any Microsoft Surface tablets in the wild yet although I tried to get one for myself on the weekend (sold out at the black Friday price).

Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 edit
reply to Link Logger

said by Link Logger:

Windows 7 is growing like wild fire given that XP is going bye-bye and corporations are moving to Windows 7 in a big way

^ I think this is what it is as well.

Companies big and small will ride XP as long as possible, and it seems clear they are for the most part choosing to stick with the familiar interface of Win7 as they upgrade/refresh.