John Galt
Forward, March
Premium
join:2004-09-30
Happy Camp
kudos:8
reply to XLBroadband

Re: Fast, Reliable, Unlimited Data / Fast, Reliable, Unlimited Internet

Where are these signs going to be located? Roadside?

toby
Troy Mcclure

join:2001-11-13
Portland, OR
said by John Galt:

I hope not, don't litter. I never buy products from companies that litter and post signs illegally.

jcremin

join:2009-12-22
Siren, WI
kudos:3
said by toby:

said by John Galt:

I hope not, don't litter. I never buy products from companies that litter and post signs illegally.

I hope you aren't choosing to not buy from companies simply because they have roadside signs... That doesn't necessarily mean that the signs aren't legal. I use those push in the ground yard signs every year, and most villages have simple ordinances that just require permission in order to place the signs.

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5
Agreed. As long as you place them in the right-of-way, the only permission you need to get is from the city/town/county. That won't stop clueless people from taking the sign out even though it's not technically on their property. You could then go get permission from them (remind them it's in the right-of-way even) or just move the sign.

Also regarding putting it on poles, most everyone does it and you may even get the OK, but just be aware, if a tech needs to climb the pole and your sign is in the way, it's likely getting knocked down.