Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

Trimline to neonhomer

Premium Member

to neonhomer

Re: Small bugs in kitchen?

said by neonhomer:

I'm in the process of battling these frickin things myself, except I'm in a house. The next door neighbor had a big problem with them. They were evicted from the house, and when the new owners came in to clean it up, they bombed and bombed and bombed the house. The little bastards came to my house.

Now we are paying an exterminator to battle them, and it seems the damn bugs are winning the war.....

Florida has always had roach problems. I've battled them for years and finally found something that works. It's not cheap, but you won't see any roaches in a few days.

I reapply every few months, just to be sure.

»www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· F8&psc=1
02778712 (banned)
join:2013-07-08
MA

02778712 (banned)

said by Trimline:

said by neonhomer:

I'm in the process of battling these frickin things myself, except I'm in a house. The next door neighbor had a big problem with them. They were evicted from the house, and when the new owners came in to clean it up, they bombed and bombed and bombed the house. The little bastards came to my house.

Now we are paying an exterminator to battle them, and it seems the damn bugs are winning the war.....

Florida has always had roach problems. I've battled them for years and finally found something that works. It's not cheap, but you won't see any roaches in a few days.

I reapply every few months, just to be sure.

»www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· F8&psc=1

I always just sprayed normal DIY general pest stuff every other month and had no issues with roaches in Florida. My issue was the damn sugar ants. It took me forever to seal up a place after I moved in. I just moved out of Florida (Tampa Bay) in 2008 but was there for over 20 years. I don't miss the ants at all!