spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kermit1

join:2005-08-21

[Internet] Rocket Hub data usage

I have a Rocket Hub with Rogers. I can get a maximum of 20GB a month, but with that limit, I feel really limited. It seems like I can hardly watch more than a few minutes of YouTube videos a day for the entire month, and I am always just at the 20GB limit by the end of the month. When I was in town and had Bell DSL, I could watch as much YouTube as I wanted, download OS ISOs, anything I wanted and I would say I never really got above 30GB on average per month. So either they were lying, or Rogers is lying. I think Rogers is lying. Anyone here have this trouble?

AppleGuy
Premium
join:2013-09-08
Canada
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·voip.ms
I had (have) one (actually two) of the USB Rockets. I don't recall over data usage, though it did seem like a few MB's here and there, but not enough to affect 20GB of use. Though I will say this, couple years ago I was on Rogers Lite (Cable Internet) and 25 GB seemed to be enough for YouTube viewing and downloading movies and the occasional ISO. So, yeah, Rogers might have their metering broken.

QCUSer

@globetrotter.net
There are some hidden plan on rogers for rocket hub... like 60GB for 69.99$... No sure if this plan is expired but good luck !