Search similar:

uniqs

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt / World Premier Game Play Trailer...

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· wb840wfM

Damn this game looks sick. This is probably going to be a pre-order for me.

TRU
join:2005-07-21
Michigan

TRU

Just watched this myself. Looks awesome as hell. There's a ton of great premieres out of VGX this year.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Ghastlyone

Premium Member

to Ghastlyone
This game is one of my favorite stories, up there with Mass Effect and BSG, and TW2 has some sick combat mechanics to boot.

It definitely will be a pre-order for me...
me1212
join:2008-11-20
Lees Summit, MO

me1212 to Ghastlyone

to Ghastlyone
I cannot wait! Hands down my favorite modern series.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
I ain't pre-ordering shit even if it's CDProjekt. If they fucked up that UI again I will never forgive them.

No pre-orders ever for me. X:Rebirth is the last time I allow a dev to rape me, unlubed. Which is what a pre-order is these days.

DESPERATELY WANT THIS TO BE GOOD.

I remember being an annoying fanboy since the first game, even here. I advertised it to death, and bought 8 copies over the years.

But TW2 really rubbed me a wrong way in some areas. I felt betrayed.

I have faith CDprojekt could learn. They're small and Polish, so they have motivation not to go poor, whereas rich devs care about losing profits rather than survival.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

»wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net ··· _5.1.mp4

Uncompressed gameplay trailer in 1080p.

My god, this game is going to melt some GPUs out there.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Wooow. I love it!

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible to Ghastlyone

to Ghastlyone
Thanks Ghastly, I was actually able to watch that video from behind the world's worst net-nanny system.

Damn that looks gorgeous.

Well, I guess that does it. 2014 is definitely a going to be a new rig build year.

Moos
Tequilablob
Premium Member
join:2008-12-11
Salt Lake City, UT

Moos

Premium Member

This made me dust off the Witcher 2 yesterday. Guess it's time to actually finish it!

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord
said by TigerLord:

But TW2 really rubbed me a wrong way in some areas. I felt betrayed.

Same here, there was a few rather annoying issues with TW2 for me. If they fix those in this 3rd installment, this new one will be phenomenal.
Ghastlyone

Ghastlyone to Raible

Premium Member

to Raible
said by Raible:

Thanks Ghastly, I was actually able to watch that video from behind the world's worst net-nanny system.

Damn that looks gorgeous.

Well, I guess that does it. 2014 is definitely a going to be a new rig build year.

That's only 1080p too. I can't wait to see what this is going to like at 1440.
said by Moos:

This made me dust off the Witcher 2 yesterday. Guess it's time to actually finish it!

haha, I fired up TW2 last night for a little bit also. I'm going to attempt to play through it again.

I tried running with Uber Sampling enabled, and even with dual 780's, I was only getting 40-50fps. You just can't run with that enabled at all.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

TW2 is my current game as well. I have at least 5 days off coming up over Christmas break, it shall be done!

TW3 looks amazing. Probably my most anticipated game of 2014.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to Ghastlyone

Premium Member

to Ghastlyone
I'll reserve judgement until the actual game is released.
As it is, I really dislike some things about TW2, esp. having to drink potion(s) before you even know what you're facing.
I've played TW2 to the point of getting to the camp. Going from skyrim to TW2, the world felt so closed, linear path, which is not a failing of TW2, but the excellence of skyrim.
Also if the rest of the bosses are going to be console-y fights like the first boss, then I'm not interested in finishing TW2.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

Looks as though there is going to be a massive gap in quality between consoles and PC on this new Witcher title.

CD Project Red has confirmed they are currently targeting 30fps on consoles. And then when they can't "divulge" details on resolution, you know what that means. It aint going to be 1080p either...

As always, we aim for the highest graphics quality, and this naturally imposes limitations. We haven’t reached the point in time when we’ll be able to divulge details regarding resolutions, but in terms of framerate we’re targeting 30 FPS.
Read more at »www.worldsfactory.net/20 ··· zPHv3.99

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

1 recommendation

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

TW2 is my current game as well. I have at least 5 days off coming up over Christmas break, it shall be done!

Sitting here watching the credits of TW2. What a great game. Can't wait to see how my decisions pan out in #3. Regardless, shit's about to hit the fan.
me1212
join:2008-11-20
Lees Summit, MO
·Google Fiber

me1212 to Ghastlyone

to Ghastlyone
I'm not surprised, the consoles were already very under powered when they launched. Hopefully it wont launch until the fall, when the gpu prices will hopefully be lower I dont know that a 7950 will be able to keep up with this game.

I am worried that they are using physx, really not a fan of proprietary stuff like that in games. Granted I guess there is a chance they will properly multi-thread it for decent cpu use, I mean it is cdpr.