spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jeffnyc
join:2004-06-09
Atlanta, GA

jeffnyc

MagicJack Upgrade and Phone Number Question

I have an existing classic MJ. If I upgrade to the 2014 plus will it be the same number - will I have to pay any fees from moving number from classic to plus?

JPB
@comcast.net

JPB

Anon

I just upgraded from the classic to the Plus. I've waited until now because it was not possible to transfer plans from an old MJ to the new one. As I paid for 5 years (4 years ago) I did not want to loose that.
Now, they offer to upgrade and transfer plan. It is done va the register website of the new MJ.

greenman
join:2002-06-18
Athens, GA

greenman to jeffnyc

to jeffnyc
Yes. The process is fairly easy, although you will be accosted with no less than five upsell attempts during the transaction. Good luck!
jeffnyc
join:2004-06-09
Atlanta, GA

jeffnyc

Yeah, not sure if its worth sinking any more bucks into MJ. My plan expires next August but I never use it. Been using GV with Obi and that will work until May and then I was thinking of using that tool where you can format the mj to work with GV.

Only thing I have a 212 # which are in short supply. Wish I could sell it on ebay but I am sure it will cause headaches trying to transfer name or port to a different name/

greenman
join:2002-06-18
Athens, GA

greenman

jeffnyc,
Why not cut your losses?
212 area code? Why not transfer it to google voice? $20.
Mischief managed.