spc
Search similar:

uniqs

printscreen
join:2003-11-01
Juana Diaz, PR

printscreen

Sharing panoramic pictures online

I took several panoramic pictures recently that I stitched with a simple application that came out so good that don't want then to go to waste by staying in my hard disk. However sharing panoramic pictures online is not a trivial thing. Putting them on Facebook will just reduce them to an unusable size due to their width. I found a free service called Clevr that I can upload and share but the viewer looks tiny at 1920x1080 resolution. I later found another one called Panaroid which has a better full window viewer but I was not able to get any picture into my account despite multiple seemingly succesful upload attempts. The site is easy to use but has very little info, no help or FAQ pages. Its name does not help when searching in Google because everything that shows up is related to "paranoid" and not "panaroid".

Any suggestions on free panorama sharing sites?
printscreen

printscreen

Panoramio seems to do the trick but I am still open to suggestions.

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium Member
join:2005-03-01
Polar Park

vaxvms to printscreen

Premium Member

to printscreen
Flickr is free and allows the viewer to choose from a number of different sizes of the image (up to the image full size). I had posted pans with the notation "view full size image". This provides a good details but meant the viewer needed a wide screen or had to scroll to be seen.
Expand your moderator at work

printscreen
join:2003-11-01
Juana Diaz, PR

printscreen

Re: Sharing panoramic pictures online

Thanks for the suggestion. Does not seem to be like the one in Panoramio with a navigator thingy as it just seems to blow up the picture to original size in the browser. But worth trying if everything else fails.