PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix

Re: Absölution

Just wanted to pop in and say hi guys. Arch/Ant/Jobbie/me are leveling four hunters in Absolution. I have a bunch of ally characters on Grizzly Hills that have been languishing for years, so if ya'll are nice to me, I might bring them over.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Welcome
you up for working on [Guild Classic Dungeonmaster] ?

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Jabari

to Jabari
said by Jabari:

Why? Druids have the absolute best tool in the game for healing clumped blobs!

(Charge Mushroom during phase 1. Move circle to where a clump of blue blobs is going to cross. Wait for blobs to enter circle. Press Wild Mushroom: Bloom. Done!)

They also have Rejuv/Swiftmend, NS/Touch, and very fast Regrowths as well. Trust me, they aren't lacking blue-blob tools.

From my experience you can never tell where the blobs will spawn. I'll admit the shrooms, and swiftmend would work but timing a lot of blobs to be in that place beforehand would be luck more than judgement.

qualitybobby
Premium Member
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY

qualitybobby

Premium Member

If you look at the blobs in midair as they are flying from the middle pool towards the outside, you can see (if your settings are sufficiently high) wether the clump of blobs is mostly blue or mostly black. It's also proportional to the health of Immerseus. The first few times he splits (when his overall health is high), more black blobs spawn than blue ones. As his health gets lower, more blue blobs spawn. So that method of heals would be more effective later in the fight when the majority of the blobs spawned are blue.

Once you learn to watch them in midair, you can pretty easily tell if it's a clump of blue. If it's mostly black, run and look at the next closest clump flying out to see if it's better.
Jabari
join:2014-02-26

Jabari to Cat5

to Cat5
As soon as he splits you can see exactly where the blobs are going, at least in your "sector". It's a 3 sec CD between placing the mushroom and being able to blow it up, so you do have to place it a bit ahead of time but not insanely so.
Especially if there are 2 or 3 very tight it's best to plant the mushroom just where they're going to land (while they're flying out), and Bloom when they start to move while standing on them. This will give you a 50%+ healing buff for NS/Touch and/or swiftmending anything else you can reach.

Something else RestoDruid can do: Ursol's Vortex and Typhoon which both work on the black blobs for the first couple splits (when they're mostly black blobs). Help your DPS out if there's a clump of the black ones.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

Or even mass entanglement. (my pref of the three)
Wishflthinkn
join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV

1 recommendation

Wishflthinkn to Carpie

to Carpie
And the big bad is down. After 2 wipes we get the kill. Garrosh is now on the wall in the Absolution garrison. Grats guys, we got it done.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Grats guys!!!!

Carpie
united state

Carpie to Wishflthinkn

to Wishflthinkn
NOW can we do heroics!?!? Puuuuuhhhhhlllllleeeeeaaassseee!

qualitybobby
Premium Member
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY

qualitybobby to Wishflthinkn

Premium Member

to Wishflthinkn
Congrats! Enjoy that feeling!

Mordred
join:2013-01-02

Mordred to Carpie

to Carpie
So happy for you I will congratz you in 2 places.

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

1 recommendation

Pollux7777 to Carpie

to Carpie
I transferred one of my unused warriors (not Polluxx) over to whisperwind last night. Jobbie gave me a guild invite, so your ranks just grew by +1.

As before, I have an odd/unreliable work schedule, so unfortunately I cannot commit to any kind of locked down raiding schedule. I can, however, offer the same thing to Absolution that I offered to PnE, which is a decent bench player to fill in the roster if you ever see me online and you're in need of one more. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Carpie
united state

Carpie

Decent! Ha! Understatement of the year. Glad to have you aboard.

One just can't emphasize enough the value of a "decent" bench player. Even in WoD when the Attendance boss gets his stats nerfed and can't hit quite as hard, it will be invaluable.

Jobbie is running Flex on Mon and Tues night so be sure to hop in one if you are on!

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

I appreciate the kind words.

I dont know if Ill be useful to you guys for a while. This new (old) warrior has been sitting unused for nearly two years. I got him to 90, and got his ilvl high enough to run SoO LFR, but with this being so late into the xpac, and WoD right around the corner, I don't know if its even worth it to sink the gold/gems/enchants into him.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

Bah, don't even worry about that. As long as you are raiding with us and helping us, we're happy to repay the favor and can take care of the enchants and whatnot. Certainly I know your new (old) warrior even at that ilvl would be a big help to Jobbie and team when they are doing their Flex runs. You know the fights and know your class and that right there is a hell of a lot more than the average pug.

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

1 recommendation

Pollux7777 to Carpie

to Carpie
Click for full size
Weird! I just checked him on the armory and this is the image I got. I wonder if it's because he just server transferred or something. Never seen that...

I look............. mysterious. Mwahahahaha.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

That looks slick as hell! I want it for my next xmog set!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Pollux7777

Premium Member

to Pollux7777
Hay maybe you can help me with my work on guild achevs
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Pollux7777

Premium Member

to Pollux7777
you sure its a warrior not a rouge? So shadowy

Mordred
join:2013-01-02

Mordred to Carpie

to Carpie
Nice portrait Pollux, I would def try to hold on to that.

Pollux the most mysterious player on the Realm
"I dont always PvP, but when I do I pnw noobs."

Carpie
united state

Carpie

Just a reminder to everyone that Jobbie and team will be running Flex tonight and are still looking for a few more people to fill their ranks to start 10m in another week or so!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I am sorry I missed the raid last night, I was flying back from the LAN party and had to fly all over USA to get back to Mexico.

Started 06:00 and arrived to Mexico at 22:00.

Arch's place - Cleveland
Cleveland - San Francisco
San Francisco - Mexico

I pretty much crossed all the time zones available. I will be on tonight for Flex with the group so I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

I most likely won't be able to make it, sorry.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Arch moved to Cleveland? Makes sense.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

lol no from Archs place to Cleveland.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

The group raided on in your stead last night so no worries!

I'm going to start my recruitment spam today also for you. For tanks and dps.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
When I'm able to get logged on and transferred to join the guild, I'd be glad to help you out with any guild achievements I can. Achievements are one of the few things in the game that hold my interest right now, since I really don't care at all for this xpac other than raiding/achievements.

I'll let you know when I get going good.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Pollux7777

Premium Member

to Pollux7777
said by Pollux7777:

so your ranks just grew by +1

Man, that's awesome news. I think you'll enjoy your time with this crew. Some solid performers here.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well now I have 4 90's
my horde lock which I might faction/server transfer now that I have the double agent achev

and a druid

the lock has better gear than the druid because I had a big stock pile of cloth timeless gear (I hope maybe some nice guildies might help the druid out a bit, dying so easily is boring)

Tirael
BOHICA
Premium Member
join:2009-03-18
Sacramento, CA

Tirael to Carpie

Premium Member

to Carpie
Boosted a monk, it is in Absolution.