juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

[Game] Good Old Games site is giving away fallout

Good Old Games website, gog.com, is giving away the Fallout series for free, and it's DRM free. This includes fallout, fallout 2 and fallout tactics.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this. Please move isn't.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
Reviews:
·Comcast
Link please!! Here is the link to the free Fallout games: »www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series···omo_2013

This includes 3 free games: Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.

@juilinsandar - Good find, bro! This is really awesome. Thanks for the heads up, again!

I would be interested if this is really and truly FREE, without any hoops to jump through or having to give up my email address just to be spammed to death some time later on. If that's not what I'm going to experience, then this would really be an awesome heads up and a really solid hook up on your part(and GOG). It's FREE!

fnord76
Elder God
Premium
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL
kudos:2
GOG is pretty good about that. a good site for classic games

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to juilinsandar
Not to sound spoiled or anything... which I'm sure is exactly what I'm going to sound like.

Although you really can't beat FREE... I wish this included Fallout 3! These are the much older(obviously Classic) Fallout games in the series.

I just logged in and checked out(which comes out to $0.00 = Free), and the games were saved in my games library. It does work. Thanks again OP!