The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Beware u

Premium Member

to Beware u

Re: [Internet] Best Routers for Bridged Networks

But you have to realize there have not been any nuke plants built in years decades in fact. The anti-nuke folks have seen to that despite their remarkable safety record sans Japan (that was an extreme situation handled very badly).
Beware u
join:2009-12-26

Beware u

said by BHNtechXpert:

But you have to realize there have not been any nuke plants built in years decades in fact. The anti-nuke folks have seen to that despite their remarkable safety record sans Japan (that was an extreme situation handled very badly).

That is too bad...
France derives close to 75% of its electric energy needs from Nuclear energy without a single accident so far (if I am correct!).
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I think you are correct...the problem is we have allowed special interest groups to influence policy. Miseducation, lies and cost overruns over the years have pretty much ruined any possibility of nuclear energy for at least a while or until the cost of fossil fuels exceeds that of nuclear energy.
billd104
join:2009-01-30
Oldsmar, FL

billd104

said by BHNtechXpert:

I think you are correct...the problem is we have allowed special interest groups to influence policy. Miseducation, lies and cost overruns over the years have pretty much ruined any possibility of nuclear energy for at least a while or until the cost of fossil fuels exceeds that of nuclear energy.

Perhaps nukes are not dead...
»www.nytimes.com/2013/12/ ··· pl-share