spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Duck18
@comcast.net

Duck18

Anon

[E-mail] Keep relogging in, but never get to email page

Have been trying to login to Comcast the past few days. I get to the login page on comcast.net and it remembers my user name. I click on Email and it asks me to enter my login ID and password. I do, and it takes me back to the initial comcast page and says I'm not logged in. I click on Sign In and it takes me to my login ID and Password, and I click Login. It takes me back to the welcome page again, this time remembering who I am. I click Email again, and I'm back on the login page with my login ID and password. This keeps repeating over and over and I can never get to my email. I use Firefox.

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er

clear out your cache and cookies.

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross to Duck18

MVM

to Duck18
This has been an issue lately, especially with Firefox and Chrome. In my case, clearing the cache and delete all of the Comcast cookies. In particular, get rid of 'login.comcast.net'. Make certain all tabs or running instances of your browser are closed before you do.

For Chrome, there is an 'reset browser' under advanced settings or something. I'm guessing it deletes all the cookies and cache. Firefox can optionally delete all cookies when you 'Clear Recent History'.

Duck18
@comcast.net

Duck18

Anon

Thanks, that worked!