spc
Search similar:

uniqs

OverrRyde
join:2007-04-10
Waterdown, ON

OverrRyde

Cogeco upgrade in Waterdown?

Anyone have any info on what is being layed in Waterdown?

Left for work this afternoon and i saw 4-5 trucks lined up my street with huge spindles of thick cables. A sign on the road said something to the effect of Cogeco upgrading. The trucks were non-cogeco trucks though

Anyone on the in have info?
MysticGuitar
join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON

MysticGuitar

To my understanding, Cogeco has decided to finally fix the low quality services that they have been providing since October.

Basically, the Waterdown area has been subject to severe congestion issues and high rates of packet loss. While I haven't seen the trucks myself, I can only assume that they're fixing their network.

Hopefully Aaron, who seems to be afk right now, can provide a bit more insight into this.
acaton
join:2013-08-30
L8W0B7

acaton to OverrRyde

to OverrRyde
Figures. Two months after I move from Waterdown, they finally upgrade the service.

Cogeco_Aaron
Premium Member
join:2011-07-11

Cogeco_Aaron to OverrRyde

Premium Member

to OverrRyde
There were some repairs going on in Waterdown yesterday. Doesn't sound like this was that though. I don't have anything else going on in Waterdown though.

reboot
@cgocable.net

reboot to OverrRyde

Anon

to OverrRyde
Sounds like they are just laying new trunk lines for new sub-divisions possibly or getting ready for some node splits.

OverrRyde
join:2007-04-10
Waterdown, ON

OverrRyde

said by reboot :

Sounds like they are just laying new trunk lines for new sub-divisions possibly or getting ready for some node splits.

This may be it, they are laying/upgrading on Boulding. They may be going to the new builds on Niska and Spring Creek/Parkside