@comcast.net

-2 recommendations

TrueTraitor to Justin024

Anon

to Justin024

An American Traitor

said by Justin024:

True American hero.

We will see if he is still crowing "I already Won" when the CIA eventually gets their hands on him.

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

3 recommendations

n2jtx

said by TrueTraitor :

said by Justin024:

True American hero.

We will see if he is still crowing "I already Won" when the CIA eventually gets their hands on him.

Which would sort of prove his point. Perhaps they will slip a secret team in to rendition him out or someone will slip him some Polonium-210. Either way, we will be living up to the expectations other countries now have of us. I am often amused at how we condemn other countries for activities we freely engage in.

JasonOD
@comcast.net

-2 recommendations

JasonOD to TrueTraitor

Anon

to TrueTraitor
His definition of 'winning' must be to hurt US companies, their employees worldwide, and their shareholders. Cisco, HP, Microsoft, Rackspace, Dell, etc., have lost billions to thanks to this guy's 'winning'.
gaforces (banned)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall
join:2002-04-07
Santa Cruz, CA

gaforces (banned) to n2jtx

to n2jtx
Or the frog poison with untraceable heart attack. But hey, thank for letting us know the extent ...

MPScan
Premium Member
join:2001-08-24
Boston, MA

MPScan to TrueTraitor

Premium Member

to TrueTraitor
said by TrueTraitor :

He's too well known by the world now. He could tweet he just landed in Washington D.C. and really, not much would happen to him. Half this country considers him a hero. You think the LA riots over Rodney King were bad? You'd have that times 100 at every state house in every big city in the country if they locked him up forever and threw away the key.

squidly
@comcast.net

squidly to TrueTraitor

Anon

to TrueTraitor
I would HIGHLY suggest you read the U.S. Constitution to how it defines "Treason". While you're there, take a look a the 4th amnedment. You might find that enlightening
elray
join:2000-12-16
Santa Monica, CA

elray to MPScan

to MPScan
said by MPScan:

said by TrueTraitor :

He's too well known by the world now. He could tweet he just landed in Washington D.C. and really, not much would happen to him. Half this country considers him a hero. You think the LA riots over Rodney King were bad? You'd have that times 100 at every state house in every big city in the country if they locked him up forever and threw away the key.

No you wouldn't. The King riots were the result of the usual agitators, doing their best to play on perceived race conflict.

While Snowden may be a folk hero, a great martyr for privacy rights, if he is dumb enough to come back to the states on any terms, the people will shrug.

If he is brought back against his will, there will be public interest, and he will be found guilty and sentenced, but he won't serve life - the last generation of turncoats didn't. Sorry, no riots.

Brave presidential candidates could use his sentencing as a basis for their campaign, but it is doubtful the two primary nominees would have the guts.

wilbarger
join:2001-06-06
Quinlan, TX

1 recommendation

wilbarger to JasonOD

to JasonOD
What a full of crap statement you made. You have no statistics to back this up because they do not exist except in your mind. Most of these companies will actually profit in the end due to selling equipment that supposedly hides your identity. Dell, really???

firephoto
Truth and reality matters
Premium Member
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

firephoto to JasonOD

Premium Member

to JasonOD
said by JasonOD :

His definition of 'winning' must be to hurt US companies, their employees worldwide, and their shareholders. Cisco, HP, Microsoft, Rackspace, Dell, etc., have lost billions to thanks to this guy's 'winning'.

Really? These companies that were and are violating the constitution by giving up personal documents and communications to the government without individual warrants are the ones suffering? The ones that are getting paid to give up this information to the government? The ones complacent in implementing, designing, installing, maintaining eavesdropping technology? The ones lending help to circumventing of encryption or promoting knowing backdoored encryption technologies?

All of this spying happens with software. It happens with hardware. It happens with consulting from private businesses and individuals. Guess who provides all of this? Yea, your list of poor suffering US companies that are doing it in the hopes nobody not getting their share of cash spills the beans.

Keep drinking the kool-aid bought with your gov't provided hush money buddy.

redxii
Mod
join:2001-02-26
Michigan
Asus RT-AC3100
Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2

2 recommendations

redxii to TrueTraitor

Mod

to TrueTraitor

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· oja4NVDo

Sheeple.

You will get no sympathy from me when the government rounds you up and sends you to the slaughterhouse

MPScan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

MPScan to elray

Premium Member

to elray
Fair enough. I agree with what you just said... very true.

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

4 recommendations

Mike to JasonOD

Mod

to JasonOD
I'm sorry liberty and freedom prohibit your profits. May I suggest moving to Saudi Arabia or become a warlord in some african or mid-asian shit hole?

stevennb
Ok, But, Thats The Last Straw.
Premium Member
join:2001-05-08
Wayne, NJ

stevennb to MPScan

Premium Member

to MPScan
Half this country? Did you go out and take a poll?
54761437 (banned)
join:2013-01-18
Durham, NC

54761437 (banned) to TrueTraitor

to TrueTraitor
Trolling is so 2012. Try something else.

54761437 (banned) to JasonOD

to JasonOD
...the government is solely responsible for hurting those companies. The reason people are reluctant to use U.S.-based cloud services and "security" services now is a direct result of the NSA's bullshit. Get it through your dense skull.
public
join:2002-01-19
Santa Clara, CA

public to JasonOD

to JasonOD
said by JasonOD :

Cisco, HP, Microsoft, Rackspace, Dell, etc., have lost billions

Yes thanks to NSA misconduct.
Now overseas customers assume that us made equipment is back-doored and crippled, and that us carriers and datacenters automatically violate confidentiality contracts, so they look elsewhere for equipment and transport.
Now Huawei does not look so bad.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd to JasonOD

Premium Member

to JasonOD
said by JasonOD :

Maybe they should have refused to play ball then, Refused to follow NSLs and FISA orders, Considering they have lots of money and money is the only thing that has true speaking power in the corrupt US government they could have prevented this. Instead they blindly followed illegal orders from an illegal private rubber stamp "court" and took the blank checks from the NSA as a service fee.

Thespis
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Premium Member
join:2004-08-03
Keller, TX

Thespis to firephoto

Premium Member

to firephoto
said by firephoto:

These companies that were and are violating the constitution by giving up personal documents and communications to the government without individual warrants are the ones suffering?

While I agree with your sentiment, a corporation that is ordered by the government to turn over records is not violating the Constitution. The Constitution only limits the government. It's the government that's violating the Constitution by ordering the companies to turn over information.

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

1 recommendation

meeeeeeeeee to JasonOD

to JasonOD
said by JasonOD :

Big Amerikan companies hurt THEMSELVES when they decided to go along with the reprehensible, illegal, unethical and immoral behavior of our government for the greater glory of the all mighty dollar. They should have been the FIRST to speak out against this! I have NO sympathy for the big guys that just played along, it's the little guy, who had no say or involvement in this, who's little company has now been labeled UNTRUSTWORTHY by the majority of businesses around the world that is the victim.

We don't have to worry about external terrorists destroying this country... We have Democrats and Republicans, Party Boys that will do it for them. Until the sheeple learn and start electing independent people to ALL political offices; people who actually CARE about and will work for America and its people, this will not change. It's time to get the TRUE terrorists out.
rmdir
join:2003-03-13
Chicago, IL

rmdir to n2jtx

to n2jtx
Very true. The activities the NSA engages in are exactly what China, Russia, North Korea, Iran et al also engage in. The cost to spy on all Americans is a valid point. We must truly have the most incompetent people on earth running the NSA if the only way they can catch bad guys is to spy on everyone. Heck, the cops in Chicago are better than the cops at the NSA. And they suck royally here in Chicago.

MPScan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

MPScan to stevennb

Premium Member

to stevennb
said by stevennb:

Half this country? Did you go out and take a poll?

No. I don't need to. Boston.com had a poll on their front page for half a day when the story broke pretty much asking the same question.... was he right or wrong in what he did. The results were split fairly even.

While absolutely not scientific by any means, when I combine that with listening to what people say both on and offline on both sides of the fence... I'm fairly comfortable in saying it's highly probable that the general public is evenly split on this one.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

KrK to n2jtx

Premium Member

to n2jtx
He'll have a heart attack. Or a lone accident. That's how these things are done these days.
KrK

KrK to JasonOD

Premium Member

to JasonOD
Hurt injustice and Government Tyranny, you mean.