Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to 02778712

Premium Member

to 02778712

Re: [NFL] Week 17 Games Discussion

The road is not easy this year at all. First task is New Orleans, luckily it won't be a dome game which they are almost unstoppable inside a dome. One win at a time, right? I'm not worried about any team at the moment other than just the Saints. Like I said this eagles team by far surpassed everything I expected of them, Chip and Foles got me believing! Beating Dallas made my year with the amount of trash I talked this past couple of days to Jersey Cowboys fans.

Lets go Birds!
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
to be fair, divisional games are ALWAYS tough no matter what the record and who is out there. But yes, Eagles are quite lucky they got past Dallas.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to 02778712

Premium Member

to 02778712
Yeah, I wouldn't say Denver doesn't scare me - they are the most potent offense in the history of the NFL with one of the best, if not the best QB of all time.(Easily the most intelligent QB) Outside of McNabb
02778712 (banned)
join:2013-07-08
MA

1 recommendation

02778712 (banned)

said by Eagles LoveR:

Yeah, I wouldn't say Denver doesn't scare me - they are the most potent offense in the history of the NFL with one of the best, if not the best QB of all time.(Easily the most intelligent QB) Outside of McNabb

Yea McNabb's knowledge of a tie game is legendary!

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

1 recommendation

Rook008 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
said by Eagles LoveR:

...Outside of McNabb

I know it's early in the day, but so far that's the best laugh I've had.

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to 02778712

to 02778712
said by 02778712:

I doubt the Eagles can pass the Seahawks though so no worries about Denver makes sense.

I'm not sure if they can even pass the Saints, regardless of the Saints poor track record playing in the cold, or outside of the dome.
wolfy339
join:2005-04-30
Edmonds, WA

wolfy339

I'd rather see the Seahawks face either the Packers or the Saints at this point.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1 to rockotman

Premium Member

to rockotman
said by rockotman:

As much as it pains me, I guess I shall have to root for the Bungholes, seeing as D-Bo is playing for them now; we might as well keep it in the Norris Division.

I guess...man that's going to be weird though
System

to Moorecards

Anon

to Moorecards
This topic has been un-stickied by fourboxers See Profile

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

1 recommendation

rockotman to Edge1

Premium Member

to Edge1

Re: [NFL] Week 17 Games Discussion

said by Edge1:

said by rockotman:

As much as it pains me, I guess I shall have to root for the Bungholes, seeing as D-Bo is playing for them now; we might as well keep it in the Norris Division.

I guess...man that's going to be weird though

No weirder than me pulling for the Ratbirds last year. Of course I had an ulterior motive; I didn't want to see SF get that 6th Lombardi.

Feenix
join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO

1 edit

Feenix to Moorecards

to Moorecards
Alrighty then ...

Chiefs up 21 pts at halftime but have lost Charles for the remainder of the game.

Might there be some Luck magic to come? Or does KC hold on for a big win?

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

1 recommendation

Edge1 to rockotman

Premium Member

to rockotman
Ok, I'm convinced, lol. No ulterior motive for this one other than not seeing a Brady, Manning, or Colt have a shot at the SB.