spc
Search similar:

uniqs

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Wow! This game is fully featured and well made. Probably the best PS3 game I've ever picked up for my son. He was watching a lot of youtube videos of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. This made it extremely easy to Christmas shop for him. Watching him enthusiastically play this game is pretty entertaining.

Switching between characters is super easy. Visually, this game is top-notch! The humor is non-stop throughout the character dialog. Personally, I can't get over how detailed every play scene looks. If you have kids that play LEGO Super Hero toys, they probably will enjoy playing these LEGO Games.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· Kh7TzJUw

There are tons of Super Hero characters to unlock. All of the famous Super Villains, too.

The official site is at: »marvelsuperheroes.lego.c ··· ult.aspx

Cabal
Premium Member
join:2007-01-21

Cabal

Premium Member

My wife and I have been enjoying it (slowly). I kinda liked the non-speech talking of some of the older Lego games, but still well-done.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to shinjuru

to shinjuru
I adore all the Lego games of this genre. Perfect casual gaming.

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru

New York is massive in this game. Open world gaming with a ton of side missions looks pretty fun. I can't get over the amount of detail in this game. It's like a kid version of GTA3+.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to Cat5

Premium Member

to Cat5
said by Cat5:

I adore all the Lego games of this genre. Perfect casual gaming.

Ditto!

Will have to add this one to the list!

fnord76
Elder God
Premium Member
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

fnord76 to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
My son and I have enjoyed all the other ones and I was wanting to pick this one up. it looks really good.

Cat5

Cat5 to shinjuru

to shinjuru
I had the majority of the early ones on PS2 and when I sold that I was Lego gameless. I got Batman on Steam cheap, but none of the others have dropped enough to warrant rebuying yet.

Also the Pirates of the Caribbean game isn't on Steam due to Disney.

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Thorndale, ON

danawhitaker to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
said by shinjuru:

Wow! This game is fully featured and well made. Probably the best PS3 game I've ever picked up for my son. He was watching a lot of youtube videos of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. This made it extremely easy to Christmas shop for him. Watching him enthusiastically play this game is pretty entertaining.

Switching between characters is super easy. Visually, this game is top-notch! The humor is non-stop throughout the character dialog. Personally, I can't get over how detailed every play scene looks. If you have kids that play LEGO Super Hero toys, they probably will enjoy playing these LEGO Games.

(youtube clip)
are tons of Super Hero characters to unlock. All of the famous Super Villains, too.

The official site is at: »marvelsuperheroes.lego.c ··· ult.aspx

I'll have to keep this one in mind. We got a PS3 for Christmas, and I bought my eight year old daughter LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4. I was hesitant because she can get easily frustrated with games at times. She loves Harry Potter, however, and I thought that might help.

She just beat the game today. She didn't 100% it with all unlockables, but she beat it and I was extremely impressed. It's the first game I've ever bought her that she's beaten pretty much on her own. I can think of only three instances I stepped in and offered advice, and even then, my advice usually came in the form of "Search the environment and see what you missed interacting with". It seems like they do a great job of balancing it for a variety of playstyles.

Cat5

Cat5

said by danawhitaker:

She just beat the game today. She didn't 100% it with all unlockables, but she beat it and I was extremely impressed. It's the first game I've ever bought her that she's beaten pretty much on her own. I can think of only three instances I stepped in and offered advice, and even then, my advice usually came in the form of "Search the environment and see what you missed interacting with". It seems like they do a great job of balancing it for a variety of playstyles.

The games are for kids. They are balanced around the concept of parent/child togetherness but also for a casual experience kids won't get frustrated with.

The developers were clever though, the games appealed to adults and I know a lot of people 20+ who pick up these games.

Jehu
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
MA

Jehu to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
This game is great.. i have it on xbox one. Lots of fun and funny to boot. I am an adult. I think.