spc
Search similar:

uniqs

RichardLions
@cox.net

RichardLions

Anon

GTA V and Xbox 360 question asap help needed

Hey there just got an xbox 360 for my wife for Christmas and having a couple of problems hoping one of you gurus could enlighten me on. 1 when it comes to live and you make you avatar we did that no prob, but I set up my own guy for my games (GTA V, will get to that in a sec) and is saying I don't have Live access? Do I have to pay 2 monthly memberships for the same console to have separate avatars? Now on GTA V my question is how do I apply the "blimp code" the social club perks and most importantly, how the heck do I save my game? I worked through about an hour or more of missions and then turned the console off and my game "autosave" started at the first car heist with the black character. I would very much appreciate some help on this asap as I am trying to get everything perfect on the console so my wife and I can enjoy it and our games. Thanks so much and hope everyone a very merry Christmas!
FourWheelKid
join:2006-03-03
Lafayette, LA

FourWheelKid

Not going to address this in any particular order...
>Saving: While the game *does* autosave periodically, to save manually, you'll need to go to the character's safehouse (denoted by the house icon on the map in the pause menu) then go to bed when prompted.
>Blimp code: Instructions are included in the box for the game. Probably on the card that the code for the blimp is printed on.
>Accounts/Avatars/Live: I'm pretty sure you can't share a Live account between users/accounts on a 360

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

said by FourWheelKid:

>Saving: While the game *does* autosave periodically, to save manually, you'll need to go to the character's safehouse (denoted by the house icon on the map in the pause menu) then go to bed when prompted.

Not true, you can save anywhere from your phone.

As for having two live accounts, you do need two Gold accounts to play online. If you and your wife won't be playing online at the same time, I'd suggest creating two different online characters on the same account. You can have up to three in GTA5.
FourWheelKid
join:2006-03-03
Lafayette, LA

FourWheelKid

Ah yes, that's true as well, I knew there was an option for it, I just couldn't remember where it was without having the game on in front of me.