uniqs

michieru
Premium Member
join:2009-07-25
Denver, CO

michieru

Premium Member

!

If they do acquire T-mobile this is what Deutsche Telekom in the end wanted from the get go. With Sprint as the management side goes you can kiss all these plans and great stride from John Legere goodbye. I was originally a Nextel user and when Sprint bought them my costs almost doubled. The network was solid until hurricane Wilma in 2005 (might be wrong on year) came through and the coverage sucked after that. I transitioned over to CDMA with better speeds and coverage but in the end was paying $70 for 450 minutes with unlimited data and text for one line alone.

If I was to have my Nexus 7 device with Galaxy Nexus and a HTC One S on a Sprint plan I would have a increase of $90 additional just to get something comparable to T-mobile's current offering.

What a joke and to insult the user base intelligence they go ahead and offer a $20 unlimited calling for Home connect. I will switch over to Verizon and I hate Verizon.
rmdir
join:2003-03-13
Chicago, IL

rmdir

And here I was about to ditch Verizon and switch to TMo. Verizon's suckiness is unmatched, and I'd be glad to kiss them goodbye. You have to be pretty bad to lose an unlimited, grandfathered customer.
tkdslr
join:2004-04-24
Pompano Beach, FL

tkdslr to michieru

to michieru

Re: ! Disaster in the making..

Sprint adding more debt, to buy t-mobile, would be a disaster in so many ways.

Sprint management is a freaking disaster, falling/failing fast.. I consider them to be voice, text, and 2G data provider only.. nothing more..

T-mobile's star is rising fast... A true disruptor among the cell phone providers around the world. Just look at their new international roaming.. nobody else comes even close.. On the low cost side, nobody else offers a prepaid $30/mo.. 100 min voice, unlimited txt, 5GB of 4G, unlimited 2G...

All that new debt would sink both ships.. someone has to pay for it.. huge price increases would be the norm. In the end, the new Sprimobe would go bankrupt, and end up in the creditors hands, who would sell off all the bits to Verizon, AT&T. Leaving US customers in the hands a of nasty duopoly.

Bad news for everyone concerned and especially bad news for T-mobile customers.