spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Samy
@bell.ca

Samy

Anon

refunding unlocked phone

Hi , I've bought a Nokia Lumia 1020 a week ago full price ( 750$ ) and had to unlock it myself because rogers didn't want to. I now want to refund the phone because the battery doesn't sadly give me more than 8 hours. Will I run into any problems because I've unlocked the phone ?

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers

Anon

said by Samy :

Hi , I've bought a Nokia Lumia 1020 a week ago full price ( 750$ ) and had to unlock it myself because rogers didn't want to. I now want to refund the phone because the battery doesn't sadly give me more than 8 hours. Will I run into any problems because I've unlocked the phone ?

you should have researched it. Lots of forum postings on other sites about the same battery issue.

Unlocking shouldn't matter but this will be the bigger factor: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product as follows: (a) wireless devices within 15 days from the date of activation with less than 30 minutes of airtime used

Are you within those periods?

Samy
@bell.ca

Samy

Anon

Ah ! Just came back and go my refund !

Rogersmogers , I know I was under 15 days and 30 mins but the guy didn't knew how to look it up on that phone. Had to wait about an hour to get my refund. All in all , it done and I'm happy. I'll check it up next time I want to buy a phone ! thx for your answer