spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Matt87
@verizon.net

Matt87

Anon

[Help] In channel vent visors

Hey! I have a 2002 dodge stratus se coupe with frameless doors and I'd like in channel vent visors that go all the way to the back of my window because I have to smaller triangle window for the back seat. I've been searching all over the internet but can't find anything. Does this exist? I've seen it for other 4 door cars just one strip that goes all the way back. Please help any information is appreciated thanks!

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by Matt87 :

Hey! I have a 2002 dodge stratus se coupe with frameless doors and I'd like in channel vent visors that go all the way to the back of my window

Just check their catalog, as they either make them in that style or they don't. From my memory, the "in-channel design" requires a framed window.

»www.lundinternational.co ··· rand=avs
»www.lundinternational.co ··· and=lund

a) The Original Ventvisor™
Higher profile, outside mount

b) Low Profile Ventvisor
Lowest profile, outside mount

c) In-Channel Ventvisor
Low profile, inside channel mount
nyrrule27
join:2007-12-06
Howell, NJ

nyrrule27 to Matt87

to Matt87
Check egrusa.com I have them for my truck. Granted it has a door frame but they were the only ones at the time who made them.
Dodge
Premium Member
join:2002-11-27

Dodge to Matt87

Premium Member

to Matt87
I was always under the impression that you need a framed door to install a visor regardless of the mount options. How would you open the door with the visor in place and windows up?

Mattjames
@mycingular.net

Mattjames

Anon

I thought so too, the visor sits just high enough I suppose to clear the door/window when opening