spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jorcmg
join:2002-10-24
USA

jorcmg

waste

Didn't the goverment build that disgusting waste of taxpayers dollars in Utah for this purpose.

Just use that...they are going to do it anyways. Don't pay the phone companies for the illusion. Save the money so you can waste it elsewhere.

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

meeeeeeeeee

said by jorcmg:

Didn't the goverment build that disgusting waste of taxpayers dollars in Utah for this purpose.

Just use that...they are going to do it anyways. Don't pay the phone companies for the illusion. Save the money so you can waste it elsewhere.

The disgusting waste of taxpayer dollars in Utah apparently shoots lightening bolts through the equipment (my how appropriate) so it can't be used for a while.
jorcmg
USA

jorcmg

That was just one of the snoops showing off his new ACME Lightning Bolt Assassination Kit he borrowed from the coyote.

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

meeeeeeeeee

said by jorcmg:

That was just one of the snoops showing off his new ACME Lightning Bolt Assassination Kit he borrowed from the coyote.

I prefer to think of it as Karma.
jorcmg
USA

jorcmg

I was kidding. The NSA testified under oath before congress that this facility was actually being used for on-location shooting for the new Thor movie and Thors hammer didn't actually cause any damage.
dfxmatt
join:2007-08-21
Crystal Lake, IL

dfxmatt to jorcmg

to jorcmg
You do realize they are being asked to maintain a 15 year database, right? Check applebaum's video about NSA spying and he discusses the storage requirements.

The costs are astronomical and almost impossible to forecast for such an approach for any phone company. If usage doubles every couple years and/or fluctuates, how is someone supposed to guess usage needs 15 years from now?

Sarick
It's Only Logical
Premium Member
join:2003-06-03
USA

Sarick to jorcmg

Premium Member

to jorcmg
Waste. The government spends $400 a gallon to create power using hgh horsepower generators and equipment. The people blowing the money are OUT OF CONTROL!