uniqs
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

art22gg

Premium Member

[App Update] Immunet Protect Free..Ver.3.18.9552..Dec.31/13

Immunet provides essential antivirus protection for PC users. Immunet provides extra antivirus protection that is light, fast and compatible with existing security products.

Change log...

* The "My Community" and "Notices" features have been removed from the UI. These became redundant long ago as we found a way for our Cloud Servers to ensure all users received the full protection of Immunet's global community of over 2 million users, rather than just the few immediate users most people had in their local communities.
* Now "Immunet 3" instead of "Immunet 3.0". There are so many minor changes since last major release that had to rev version number.
* Full Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 support!
* New and improved versions of both the Tetra and Clam engines!
* Bug fixes for network related issues that would cause Net Bios name resolution failures, VPN connection failures, and BSOD’s.
* Bug fixes for XML locking issues.

»www.immunet.com/free/index.html

Features...»www.immunet.com/free/fea ··· dex.html

User guide installation...»forum.immunet.com/index. ··· allation

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

I've installed this on quite a few of my customer's machines that have problems with other AVPs like Avast or Avira..

It works great and is light on resources.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay to art22gg

MVM

to art22gg
Most interesting. I hadn't heard of this before, and I am pretty sure that others had not as well. Thank you.

HA Nut
Premium Member
join:2004-05-13
USA

HA Nut

Premium Member

said by jaykaykay:

Most interesting. I hadn't heard of this before, and I am pretty sure that others had not as well. Thank you.

Immunet uses Clam AV as it source library. So it may not be as unfamiliar as one might first assume.