Jon5
Premium Member
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

2 recommendations

Jon5

Premium Member

Need a snow blower?

I upgraded to a big-ass 2 stage since my old one can't handle the 3' of muck from the plows every time it snows. Sucks living on a busy street.

It has three problems.
1. The pull start rope broke. The electric start still works though.
2. The Last time I used it the grounding pin from the elec. start socket came out. Not sure how necessary it is. Still starts.
3. The primer bulb dried out and cracked. I can usually still get it to prime though. If not I shoot a little starter or carb cleaner fluid in there and it fires right up. Should all be easy fixes. I'm just lazy and never got around to it.

It basically looks like this...

Not exactly but close

It works pretty well if the snow isn't too deep or heavy. It works in heavy snow but does tend to bog. It's still better than shoveling. I'll give you a good deal. If I know you from here I'll give you a great deal.

You have to pick it up though. But I need it gone. Don't have room for two.

INTENS1
Never Stop Trying
MVM
join:2002-04-21
Midwest

INTENS1

MVM

No need for a snow blower.....still use a shovel.....Happy New Year

Jon5
Premium Member
Lisle, IL

Jon5

Premium Member

You're far more ambitious than me. Happy new year to you too. Don't be a stranger. Don't see you around much anymore.

INTENS1
Never Stop Trying
MVM
join:2002-04-21
Midwest

INTENS1

MVM

I'll probably wish I had that snow blower tomorrow morning....up to 5 inches possible here.

Jon5
Premium Member
Lisle, IL

Jon5

Premium Member

Come get it.
LineNoise
join:2006-06-25
Downers Grove, IL

LineNoise to Jon5

to Jon5
Hey, I live just down ogden in Downers. I'm still using my garbage picked ccr2000 that I had to replace the rope and primer bulb on.

If you just want it gone I can pick it up today....

Matt

Jon5
Premium Member
Lisle, IL

1 recommendation

Jon5

Premium Member

I'm not opposed to giving it away but I don't want to give it to someone that's just going to turn around and sell it. Was mostly trying to help out someone that maybe can't afford one.

I'm gonna sit on this thread a few days. If I get no interest I'll contact you.
LineNoise
join:2006-06-25
Downers Grove, IL

LineNoise

I was just looking for a spare for my garbage-picked snow blower from 1987...but whatever.
whymeintrouble
Premium Member
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL

whymeintrouble to Jon5

Premium Member

to Jon5
hey jon if it is still available i'd love to have it. my back just about died tonight and the funny part is i have a small driveway now..lol guess its getting closer to getting it fixed, damned herniated disc pm me and let me know when

thanks and happy new year:)

Jon5
Premium Member
Lisle, IL

Jon5

Premium Member

Sorry all who have replied. My wifes friend wants it so obviously you know what I have to do.