uniqs

Datagg
Limitations Are Only In The Mind
join:2002-04-13
Mesa, AZ

1 edit

Datagg

Domain not loading / all else no issues

I didn't quite know how to title this...very odd situation so please forgive me if sounding odd. I own a domain, all my computers cant access it (says connection timed out, FF and IE. We were on the site earlier today without issue. I contacted my host, site is indeed up. i can access it via my cell phone using data connection/ wifi or my network here no go. I disabled firewall, cleaned cache, reset network, even hardwired thinking it was my network. Thing is, all else works. Emails, surfing, my other domains, yet the one I was on earlier. This is an issue I have never seen. Guess my best question would be, can something be wrong with cox that would prevent me from reaching a site there has never been an issue with before?.. Even called my brother, across town who has cox and he accessed it with no issue at all. Really baffled on this one. any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. This just began late afternoon and continues as of this writing. Thanks and Happy New Year

EDIT - I ran hardwired and it worked... For some reason my Asus router decided to block that one domain..No idea why it went rogue like that as it has never done this before. Now to try to figure out why. Sorry for the false alarm...