MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

3 recommendations

jopfef to Icarus

MVM

to Icarus

Re: [IckyPoo] .....and more snow!

Well, it's snowing to beat the band here! Coming in from the northwest, so I've already shoveled off the porch this morning. I let Chance out on the cable, and shoveled while he was going potty. No coat or gloves, and I was wearing flip-flops! I think I've lost my marbles completely now, but just wanted the snow off the porch so that he wouldn't track it in the house. Have over two inches in the last hour, and it's a steady snowfall now, instead of those little sleet balls like we had last night. Forecast is now for 7-13 inches of this stuff. Manny took one look at the snow and blew a gasket -- went over and peed on my lawnmower, which is fully covered, thankfully.

Tom's snow cam is up and running.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

2 edits

1 recommendation

squirt

MVM

No (new) snow here, but at least we've got nice temps.

-25 with a -37 windchill (and those ain't celsius)

(out of curiosity, i checked the temps out at the airport ... -32F with a -51 windchill. For some reason, -51 rates a windchill warning, but -37 doesn't. Whatever. Anyway, I'm glad that i live in the nice toasty warm city!!!)

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

2 recommendations

Sunny to jopfef

to jopfef
Gee thanks for exposing me, JoJo. I was sitting here very quietly hoping nobody would notice I'm not in the path this time, beginning to think daughter buying new snow boots helped after all? :/

Your map says it is coming from the NW. I just want to point out that would be Bitty Girl's NW (notice she says she has no new snow?), not my NW. We couldn't be sending it 'cause we and a very small handful of states didn't have it. This time.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

squirt

MVM

said by Sunny:

Bitty Girl's NW

Huh? I live in the middle of nowhere. so it ain't my fault.
and anyway, nobody's sent me any chocolate chip cookies.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 edit

1 recommendation

Sunny

I don't know where you live, so I just make stuff up. Everyone with snowy cold might set up their summer fans outdoors to blow up and over Canada to Alaska. Alaskans won't even notice 20 or 30 more feet of snow, right?