Premium
join:2013-04-18
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Champion Broadba..
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

BCS Champions: Florida State

Looks like tonight's game makes Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops looking good in his analysis about defense in the SEC. He stated that in general the SEC conference teams had a difficult time defending against a sophisticated talented pass offense. When it counted the Seminoles went right through the Tigers pass defense. The result is the last BCS National Champion.

Now on to next year and away with the BSCS and the start of the playoff format. It may have problems for a a couple of years but will eventually prove to be the right move, even if it morphs some over time.

The Shadow
Premium
join:2013-04-18
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Champion Broadba..
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
The game was exciting and decided the mythical national championship. I thought people would have a lot to comment about it which is why I started the thread.

It appears though now that SEC shills have nothing to shill about, (sorry about Alabama too), there apparently is little interest in the championship game. Pity.

Next year maybe.

maximus_808
Proud Veteran
Premium
join:2001-08-27
Troutdale, OR
reply to The Shadow
I have been a Noles fan for a long time. Very happy and very proud of them.
Go Noles!
--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" D.Vader Episode IV

GlennAllen
Sunny with highs in the 80s
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Richmond, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon FiOS
reply to The Shadow
A fun game to watch. Florida State's overconfidence almost cost them a [mythical?] championship. It took almost a half for them to get over themselves and start getting down to business. Auburn played probably their best game of the season; they came up just a bit short though. ("Team of Destiny": something you call a team after they win a series of games which, when looking back, the only thing you can attribute the wins to is pure dumb luck and/or stupid coaching decisions by their opponents)

JSull

join:2013-01-15
Cinderella's glass slipper got broken on the final drive by Fla State....an exciting game to say the least.
Looking forward to the playoff format next year.

battleop

join:2005-09-28
reply to The Shadow
They won and good for them but did you really expect non FSU fans to come here to celebrate their victory?
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

anonome

@verizon.net
Maybe not so much non-FSU fans, but non-SEC fans? (We're everywhere!)

battleop

join:2005-09-28
There isn't much to gloat about because the SEC dominated the BCS era.