Search similar:

uniqs

w0g
o.O
join:2001-08-30
Springfield, OR

w0g

signals intelligence public rhetorical cover ups

Incentive to use brain reading technology on people, anyone? The NSA goes crazy if there's anyone or thing they don't have access to.

Remember, NSA is just trying to push for legal access to things it probably already has access to. Their ELINT satellites can surely track a moving plane and it's signals..

Don't expect any public statements to be legit complaints or requests, but filler or requests to get legal authorization for more power for things they're already doing. Or just rhetorical cover ups.

Learn more on NSA space/brain reading capability and SIGINT at: »www.oregonstatehospital. ··· ebl.html (space capability being used on Americans, confirmed by whistleblower Russell Tice on RT/Breaking the Set (videos on this site)).
DanteX
join:2010-09-09

1 recommendation

DanteX

Remind me again how the United States is the beacon of Hope freedom and all that is democratic?

How is this mass surveillance of anyone and everything not a violation of our human rights?

The world needs to black list the US from the Internet blacklist the companies involved who have back doors for the NSA and refuse any sort of access to the Internet for the US and its zombie companies until they can learn to play nice.

As for the business of tapping under water Fiber cables well their little toy the USS Jimmy Carter needs to be sunk because its use is a crime against humanity and promotes terrorism
Crookshanks
join:2008-02-04
Binghamton, NY

Crookshanks

said by DanteX:

As for the business of tapping under water Fiber cables well their little toy the USS Jimmy Carter needs to be sunk because its use is a crime against humanity and promotes terrorism

That's pretty rich. You condemn "terrorism" while simultaneously calling for the murder of 130+ sailors in the United States Navy.
DanteX
join:2010-09-09

DanteX

That was taken out of context. What I was trying to say is that sub holds no peaceful purpose and any one in operation of that subs function to tap fiber cables is committing an act of terrorism. Please do not give me the run down of how the US has done good when in fact if you look at the recent countries it has invaded , Sudan, Somalia Iraq Libya and Afghanistan the flag of Alqaida is flying high.

Dragnetting of meta data and spying on everyone holds no purpose in a democratic society.
Crookshanks
join:2008-02-04
Binghamton, NY

Crookshanks

said by DanteX:

and any one in operation of that subs function to tap fiber cables is committing an act of terrorism.

So now you're accusing United States Service Members of being terrorists? That's a winning argument! Almost as insightful as your claim that tapping fiber optic cables is terrorism. Do you know what the word actually means?
quote:
ter·ror·ism
noun \ter-r-i-zm\

: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
said by DanteX:

Please do not give me the run down of how the US has done good

Believe me, I have no intention of trying to argue the merits or lack thereof of US Foreign Policy with someone who refers to US Service Members as terrorists.
said by DanteX:

Dragnetting of meta data and spying on everyone holds no purpose in a democratic society.

The USS Jimmy Carter has nothing whatsoever to do with NSA's metadata collection program. She is involved in the collection of intelligence on foreign countries, but that's a perfectly legitimate function of the Federal Government regardless of what you may think.