openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9 to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926

Re: Disappointment

said by diablo18926:

Of course there is always demos but demo only allows you to play 5 minutes into the game.

And you can't learn if you like a game in five minutes, or by playing the first level?
said by diablo18926:

except the time you're allowed to hang onto them.

Don't rent a movie until you're ready to watch it.
said by diablo18926:

As for music, same thing as a demo thing, you can only listen to what 5 seconds?

The previews are 35 seconds on iTunes and Amazon, enough time to decide if you like the song, IMO.
said by diablo18926:

Pirating will still exist after thousands of years.

Well, ok. "Black markets" and "undergrounds" will continue to exist, just as they have in the past. I won't dispute that.
said by diablo18926:

If they did care, then why does pirating still exist?

Why does who care?

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

said by openbox9:

And you can't learn if you like a game in five minutes, or by playing the first level?

A game can turn complete crap after the first level or 5 minutes. and what about the DLC's? Only way to get a hold of those is by purchasing and if you don't like it, your stuck with it forever. The train simulator 2014 on steam has all their DLC's at a total of $3285.53 and another few games are roughly around $300 or so.. I'm not chancing something that i may or may not like and end up giving away.. for free!

Apparently some people are selling their steam accounts, itunes accounts and much more at a good price. Maybe I might find something there for free?