spc
Search similar:

uniqs
duozmo
join:2006-04-08
Indianola, WA

duozmo

[bug] Line Test CAPTCHA / Turing test fails every time

The Line Quality test (»/pingtest) has a Turing test which asks you to name the day after a given day. For example: "What day comes after monday?"

The test only seems to show if you are not logged in. Every attempt to answer this test results in the error "Turing tested you were found wanting."

I have tried different capitalization and had no success.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

Just tested it, and it worked for me anon. It asked what day comes after wednesday, I typed in thursday, and it queued the test.

justin
..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28

justin to duozmo

Mod

to duozmo
it should be lower case.
I can only think that the browser is confused by the form and is not submitting the field the right way.
What browser are you using?
System

to duozmo

Anon

to duozmo
This topic has been un-stickied by tmpchaos See Profile
duozmo
Indianola, WA

duozmo

Re: [bug] Line Test CAPTCHA / Turing test fails every time

Browsers are Safari 7.0.1, Firefox 26 ("Funnelcake") and Chrome 33.0, on Mac OS X 10.9.1. Retrying today, the Turing test passes if you use lowercase names for days. Do note this requires incorrect language from the user: days of the week are capitalized in both British and American English. »meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ ··· lization

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

The hint on that is that the 'day after x' request is lower case- thus implying that the answer should also be lower case.
duozmo
Indianola, WA

duozmo

Heh, ok. Seems easy to change and the hint doesn't exactly seem obvious, but it's not my web site.