spc
Search similar:

uniqs
whymax
join:2011-01-31
canada

whymax

Rural FTTH co-op telcos

I live in western Ontario along Lake Huron and I see all these complaints about Canadian telcos. We out here have it good though if you ask me being apart of a community co-op telco we are all owners in the company not having to pay any CEO's just the repair man, call centre staff etc. The board of directors is all volunteer they meet once a month and it's open to any customer/ member of the company. All profits go back to us the customer usually getting 2-3 months free service at the start of the new year which saves me $$215 a month for my FTTH 50/10 no cap IPTV full package unlimited long distance landline, 24/7 home security and my 6GB unlimited talk and text cell plan. Plus I get free wifi all over town. After reading some forums on here I'm sure glad I have Hurontel. Theirs a few other co-op telcos out here too. hay.net, tcc.on.ca, bruce telecom.com to name a few with I believe a couple more so if you want to get what you pay for I would suggest moving into one of these providers areas.
Wilson7777
join:2014-01-11
Canada

Wilson7777

I wish they had something like this in the Niagara Region!!