spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Austia001
join:2011-03-03
Saint Matthews, SC

Austia001

Same ongoing problem with latency.

Saturday, mid day, Fort Motte, SC.. Same problem as always - High latency.. With all these "tickets" windstream has opened on this problem, where is the accountability? Who closes these "tickets" when the problem isn't fixed?! There's obviously a problem and either the techs are too incompetent to fix it or just too lazy. There needs to be accountability for them doing their job to fix the problem. This has gone on for months, and months too long!!!! I bet if everyone didn't pay their bill next month, Windstream would hold them accountable..
Austia001

Austia001

4:30 Saturday.
Austia001

Austia001

7:20pm Monday evening.

iowaboy
Premium Member
join:2004-02-28
Fairfield, IA

iowaboy

Premium Member

Finally got mad because the new modem they sent a couple weeks ago started losing internet connection. The rest of the modem/router stayed connected but would lose sync with the internet and the light would turn flasing dim. Check logs abnd seen that it kept asking for a new configuration file all the time. Did call tech support and they tried to redo the line from the server to my modem. They had issues doing that so theys et me up with a Field Tech visit for this morning. I was assured the Field tech would stop at the house and bring another modem and see what was happening with the line. Well just like I thought no one showed up. I did receive a toll free call that traced back to Windstream Support but when I answered. No one was on the line. I hooked up one of my old modems to see what would happen. So far it is staying connected even though the speeds are now down to 847 kbps down and 726 kbps up.
Austia001
join:2011-03-03
Saint Matthews, SC

Austia001

Mid day on tuesday, perfect connection.. No latency.. It only happens in the evenings and during high traffic times.
Austia001

Austia001

andddddd now at 7:05pm.. The latency is back!

Austia001

Austia001

and back perfect again at midnight..
Austia001

Austia001

3:40pm wednesday.. Running perfect.
Austia001

Austia001

7:00pm Sunday night... Same ole bullsh** song and dance.
Austia001

Austia001

Their typical answer to everyone... And that is the only response I've gotten back from any Windstream employee, despite my MULTIPLE posts and statistics...
Austia001

Austia001

10:15pm on Sunday night.....
Expand your moderator at work