uniqs
ComcastTech
join:2008-05-31

ComcastTech to joejoejeo

to joejoejeo

Re: [X1-X2] Xfinity X1 now available to New Customers

said by joejoejeo:

how do you know that

look at my name. we had a meeting on X1 and X2.

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

said by ComcastTech:

said by joejoejeo:

how do you know that

look at my name. we had a meeting on X1 and X2.

OK, then what else can you leak to us about it, Mr. Masked Comcast Technician?
ComcastTech

ComcastTech

lol I like my job. X2 is about to launch, but the hardware side (cloud DVR) was pushed back a little. they are still working on inventory issues with the X1 boxes, i'm scared to see what happens when the cloud dvr is ready to launch.
joejoejeo
join:2006-04-02
Bloomington, IN

joejoejeo

Comcast Tech is there a way for people to test out the x1 dvr with could services or could you help get that on accounts
joejoejeo

joejoejeo to ComcastTech

to ComcastTech
Comcast Tech is there a way for you to pass along that the android version of the xfinity tv app does not have some of the same features as the iOS version which is called xfinity tv remote. the iOS version has my dvr feature which the android version does not. And the android version is slow. i don't know know what else is wrong but the android app has not been updated for more than 6 months when all other comcast apps for android have been updated within the last 6 months, most of them have been updated within the past 2 months. so can you help the android users get a new version of the app posted to the play store that has those fixes and enhancements and additions thanks

BigBearsFan
join:2009-08-01
Galesburg, IL

BigBearsFan

Have you tried the X1 remote app that just came out in December ?
joejoejeo
Bloomington, IN

joejoejeo

thats not the same as the app i am taking about link i am talking about »xfinity.comcast.net/lear ··· -tv-app/
ComcastTech

ComcastTech to joejoejeo

to joejoejeo
try redownloading it then. supposedly the app was just updated for android. and no there is no way you can test cloud services. and its for x2 not 1. from what i heard its only in the new england states that its even being tested.
joejoejeo
Bloomington, IN

joejoejeo

Comcast Tech the app has not been updated resently, it was last updated on March 12, 2013 here is a link to the app »play.google.com/store/ap ··· inity.tv
if it was released recently they did not upload the apk of the new version to the play store
Expand your moderator at work