share rss forum feed

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

Being Human Jan 13th, 2014

Nice strong return for the show. Again, lots of "teasing" on the show as well.

Looks to be an interesting season.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Snakeoil
So far this season confirms why the American version was the superior version of the show.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Snakeoil
Wow. This season has been really dark.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
Yep. I think they went in knowing it was their last season.

Grimm

join:2011-05-23
Ugh that rubba band

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
That scene with Aiden killing Josh in what looks like the near future, according to what Sally said, was disturbing. I was like, "WTF?!"
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Grimm

Yup. And she's the only one who knows what's up.

Just think of that feeling of knowing so much and not being able to explain or convince people. The last 2 episodes were total mind-F's

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
And so, the swan song has been sung.

Grimm

I'm sad.

I like how they ended it though. How Sally's purpose was to essentially free Aidan from being a vampire. Seeing as she was behind his door and all, it was a good sacrifice.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Snakeoil
An interesting read on why the show was ended after the 4th season, and the things the actors did to help make things work:

»www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/b···at-could
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Grimm

1 recommendation

Good article. It's always nice to read these kind of perspectives and it just reinforces, IMO, the quality of this show. The cast and crew did a bang-up job and this no-hold-barred season was awesome.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Snakeoil
Just finished watching the final episode. I think this was one of the better series endings that I've seen in a while. They gave 100% effort in it, instead of saying "It's the last show so lets just do it half assed".

I'll miss the show, as I enjoyed the premise of it. Sure it was a werewolf/vampire show, but it was a bit more then that.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Grimm
I was sad to see how it ended, but at least Aiden and Sally both found happiness, as did Josh and Nora. Loved how they named the kids after them. Still left me feeling a bit sad though.

But that whole possessed house thing really did seem thrown together out of nowhere this season. Didn't really seem to fit.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo