dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
markopoleo
join:2003-04-02
Bonne Terre, MO

markopoleo

Charter needs to focus on itself instead of criticizing others.

Charter is notorious for terrible tech support. How about fix that first..
Charter is notorious for taking time to fix problems. Fix that first..
Charter can't even locate customers addresses that have service. Hey charter still have not found my house to fix the signal issue? Bet you could if i did not pay bill. I kid you not, Charter could not find my house after five tries. They just stopped trying. lol

Yes most cable companies are bad. But Charter internal struggles are pretty well known. Charter would be a better business if they changed the way its upper management works, they should not even need a CEO.
Chuck_IV
join:2003-11-18
Connecticut

Chuck_IV

Agree, but that's the problem. Tommy isn't interested in focusing on bettering Charter. His SOLE focus is on lining his own pockets with a fat boyout/bonus that will come from a merger.

Since the day he took over, his focus has been short term. He quickly(within 6 months) undid many customer friendly things that had been done in years past, in the hopes of inflating Charter financially and giving it a better opportunity of a merger, customers be damned.

He could care less what the company looks like, post merger, as long as he gets his chunk o' money when the merger goes down.