spc
Search similar:

uniqs

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

[VOD] FIOS VOD ?

free on demand soap appeard next day. but now does not. Do you have to delete previous ones to make it appear. Tried to delete but does not work. How do you delete. Last show was on the 13th.
tlbepson
Premium Member
join:2002-02-09
dc metro

tlbepson

Premium Member

>>sweetv: Do you have to delete previous ones to make it appear.

No...the vagaries of when programs appear on VOD is one of the mysteries of the ages. My understanding is that VOD content is controlled by the original broadcaster and not by Verizon.

The only thing you can do is to just keep checking VOD to see if the program is listed...

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

Where do you find ABC VOD is the more the one place could you please tell me the steps
descartes
join:2013-09-24

descartes to sweetv

to sweetv
You should check this thread out:

»[VOD] Verizon VOD

I think it will answer all of your questions!

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

I did not find the answer to this question where do you find ABC VOD by search or is the more the one place it is could you please tell me the steps

Leonardo
@verizon.net

Leonardo

Anon

- Press on demand button on remote

- Scroll up to TV shows

- Select By Network

- Scroll up to A-C

- Select ABC

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

free on demand soap GH I am from Pa. Last show was on Jan 13th. anyone have newer ones added
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere to sweetv

to sweetv
I was disappointed to see that Starz' Dancing on the Edge was only available in SD on VOD. I checked the Starz HD choice and got a long list of movies available in HD but none of their original series there.

I recorded and watched the series a couple months ago. My wife is watching the VOD episodes now. Probably I should not have deleted my recordings. Yes, I know you can undelete a recording but I doubt if you can go back three months to retrieve it.

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1

It's the same here for ABC VOD. The most recent GH episode is the 13th.

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

Dose anyone know when free on demand soap GH will update Last show was on Jan 13th. anyone call verizon to find out when it will be
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere

Soap Network went dark 12/31. Apparently you can view the most recent five episodes of General Hospital at sharetv.com.

sweetv
@verizon.net

sweetv

Anon

Dose anyone know when free on demand on Verizon fios TV soap GH will update Last show was on Jan 13th. anyone call verizon to find out when it will be
descartes
join:2013-09-24

2 recommendations

descartes

said by sweetv :

Dose anyone know when free on demand on Verizon fios TV soap GH will update Last show was on Jan 13th. anyone call verizon to find out when it will be

I think most of this was covered in your other thread! »[VOD] Verizon VOD

No one can answer any of your questions because no one knows! Asking repeatedly won't change that.

VOD is variable and erratic. There is no guarantee that a show will be added, and there is no set time frame.

Why don't you call Verizon yourself instead of asking someone else to do it for you?

You could:

1) Consider getting a DVR to record the show for you daily
2) Get a cheap DVD recorder to record the show daily (will be SD just like the VOD version)
3) Watch the show online

Good luck!
System

Anon

This topic has been closed. Reason: run its course