Grayson Peddie
join:2010-06-28
Tallahassee, FL
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PoE
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-AC

2 edits

GraysonPeddi

Final Fantasy IV for Android

I've been playing Final Fantasy IV for Android in Nexus 7 and how I loved Parom thwacking Palom for being so arrogant. Gotta save my game for tomorrow, riding Baron Castle of Cognazzo once and for all as I got Parom and Palom as high as level 29. I need to level up Cecil and Tellah and Yang are both at level 21. A bit overpowered for Palom and Parom, eh?

And if only I could make the battle message text bigger... Man, I can barely read except for dialog, HP/MP, menu text, and status screen. The stats in the upper-right could be a bit bigger in the equipment screen although I can barely read it. My right eye is just about barely a half-inch to an inch from the screen when reading small print. Not even reading glasses will help.

Edit as of 1/18/13 10:00 PM: Everyone except Parom and Palom got killed by the Cognazzo's flood attack as I tried to keep Cecil alive due to Baigan's self-destructing arm against him (yeah, Cecil's under-leveled and he died twice already). All's well when rested at Troia.