22-0 (!!)

RockCake
Premium Member
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

RockCake to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Wow, Peyton picked the worst game of the year to have his worst game of the year.

rolfp
no-shill zone
Premium Member
join:2011-03-27
Oakland, CA

rolfp to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Nice weather for a game.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
4th and 2 and the Broncos go for it?

Get some points on the board.........looks like Eli the Ape is right so far.
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Absolutely beautiful first half so far! The pick six on the goose neck was the best play of the game, second was the first play of the game. Hopefully the Hawks can score another TD or two and put this out of reach.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

WOWWWWWWWWW....what was that.

29-0.
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

I love that ''Doberhuahua commercial''.............even Sarah McLachlan gave up. lol

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to ZZZZZZZ

to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

WOWWWWWWWWW....what was that.

29-0.

Well, Percy Harvin was called a bust by several analysts because he missed most of the games this season. I guess this game probably settles that issue, once and for all.

And while the game is not out of reach yet, the Broncos are between the rock and the hard place.
Critsmcgee
join:2011-12-02

Critsmcgee to Moorecards

to Moorecards
I'm pretty sure this secures Montana's spot at the top.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm lovin this game.

To be fair, I think Seattle would've put the boots to NE the same way. The crowd is definitely on their side.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
This baby is over......36-0.

Eli the Ape is 7 for 7 in SB picks.
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32 to captokita

Premium Member

to captokita
I would love to be a fly on the wall in Elways box

aurgathor
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to Moorecards

to Moorecards
Crap, that was a quick one
And they even got the 2pt conversion!

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
What in hell happen to Denver offense defense and special teams. I guess they just decide to stay in Denver.

aurgathor
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor

Back to a 5 TD lead -- I guess the Seahawks left their best offensive performance last.
In comparison, they scored 45 against Jacksonville and 41 against Minnesota.
aurgathor

aurgathor

Fireworks and screaming outside -- almost like a re-run of July 4th...

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Congrats to the Seahawks..........young team,could be great for a few years.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Congrats to the Hawks, dominating win. The old mantra "defense wins championships" sure seems pretty accurate. Love a great defense. At the same time, Manning was amazing all year until tonight, kudos to him for completely carrying them this far.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
The last time the Meadowlands saw a high profile burial like this was Jimmy Hoffa.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman

Premium Member

said by rockotman:

It will boil down to whether or not Seattle's pass rush can disrupt Manning's routine. If Denver's line can't protect Manning long enough for his computer-like brain to complete his read progression and make the throw, the Denver offense will suffer in what will be relatively low-scoring victory by Seattle. But if Manning has time, look for a high-scoring Denver win.

I just want to see an exciting game. The last SBs going back for the past several years have, for the most part, been pretty close and exciting, coming down to the last few drives.

Wow, I sure nailed this one with my in-depth anaysis!
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

I know the Denver team are great athletes, otherwise they would not have reached the Super Bowl.

But OMG that was a bizarre game.

I know that this is [not] the case, but the game was so lopsided that it almost looked fixed.

What was it---3 different times that Seattle players had long runs down the field, with no Denver players around? And the Denver players in those situations looked like they were phoning it in.

I'm not a football expert, so please correct my perception if I am wrong.

But I think that such a big point spread in a game at this level is hard to explain....

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

You can say that though out of almost any game. I wouldn't say a blowout like that is fixed. One week a team dominates, the next it's like they didn't even show up. Being a NE fan, I see that shit all the time.

All comes down to the old saying of "Any given Sunday" Blowouts happen in the regular season. I was perfectly fine with this one, being a non-Peyton fan, but normally I would want a closer contest in the big game.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans.

Damn, that was the most disappointing Super Bowl in recent history. I'm still waiting for Denver to show up. After that kick-off TD by Seattle it was pretty much over.
The half-time show sucked. I still don't know who Bruno Mars is, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers did one song.
Even the commercials were bad, except maybe the Bud commercial with the horse and the dog. And Scarlet Johannsen was in a commercial for something too.

Anyway, when's the pre-season starting?
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

Yes, the game, halftime, and commercials were all rather disappointing.
said by Rook008:

Anyway, when's the pre-season starting?

CFL starts June 26. Can't be any worse than the NFL.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1
said by PX Eliezer1:

I know the Denver team are great athletes, otherwise they would not have reached the Super Bowl.

But OMG that was a bizarre game.

I know that this is [not] the case, but the game was so lopsided that it almost looked fixed.

What was it---3 different times that Seattle players had long runs down the field, with no Denver players around? And the Denver players in those situations looked like they were phoning it in.

I'm not a football expert, so please correct my perception if I am wrong.

But I think that such a big point spread in a game at this level is hard to explain....

Your observations are correct. Denver's defense seems to be out of place a good portion of the time. I will credit Seattle's coaches for observing their tendencies during film study and schooling their offense on what to expect. Definitely a coaching coup for the Seattle O.

And true to form, when Manning does not have time to figure out where to go with the ball, he makes mistakes. It also seems that the refs were letting Seattle get a little physical with the Denver receivers. A lot of no-calls on pass playe. Denver should have adjusted and taken advantage of the way the refs were calling the game.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to captokita

Premium Member

to captokita
said by captokita:

I wouldn't say a blowout like that is fixed.

Oh, I agree. My point was it was so extreme that it just looked that way.

I swear that some of the Denver players could have grabbed for those Seattle runners if they had just stretched a [little bit] more.

But indeed, congratulations to the Seattle team and their fans.

-----

I think the Denver team may want to take the long way home....

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to rockotman

Premium Member

to rockotman
Manning was under pressure all night, every throw looked like a check-down to some guy 3 yards up the field.
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1
Yeah, the missed tackles and half-hearted tackle attempts looked like the entire Defense was partying the night before and were still hung over during the game. They did ok against the run, but couldn't cover any Seattle receivers.

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Click for full size