Mashiki
Balking The Enemy's Plans
join:2002-02-04
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki to Nightfall

to Nightfall

Re: What MMORPG are you playing now?

said by Nightfall:

None at the moment. Waiting for ESO to be released first. If ESO bombs, I am going to return to WoW.

In the beta(nda in effect beyond that still), it's shit. So badly made in terms of shit, not even dung beetles would want to use it.

Oh and I just resubbed to WoW.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by Mashiki:

said by Nightfall:

None at the moment. Waiting for ESO to be released first. If ESO bombs, I am going to return to WoW.

In the beta(nda in effect beyond that still), it's shit. So badly made in terms of shit, not even dung beetles would want to use it.

Oh and I just resubbed to WoW.

I have played the last two betas and found it to be pretty darn good. The last beta especially. I think its going to be worth a purchase and a 3 month sub at least. Jury is still out after that.

Mashiki
Balking The Enemy's Plans
join:2002-02-04
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki

said by Nightfall:

I have played the last two betas and found it to be pretty darn good. The last beta especially. I think its going to be worth a purchase and a 3 month sub at least. Jury is still out after that.

Glad you're enjoying it on the short stress tests, been in it since the first open beta and keep going at it. Still not impressed, there's promise but something heavily lacking from it. Reminds me of Warhammer online in a lot of cases.

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible

said by Mashiki:

Reminds me of Warhammer online in a lot of cases.

ESO reminds you of Warhammer Online? Not sure I would have ever drawn that parallel

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to Mashiki

MVM

to Mashiki
said by Mashiki:

said by Nightfall:

Glad you're enjoying it on the short stress tests, been in it since the first open beta and keep going at it. Still not impressed, there's promise but something heavily lacking from it. Reminds me of Warhammer online in a lot of cases.

IMHO, Warhammer Online was a great MMO. The problem was the keep raids were laggy as hell and there was a serious balance issue at max level. Too bad that MMO went under instead of fixing the main issues with the game. I guess the engine wasn't able to support it.

I don't agree with you on ESO being a lot like Warhammer though. Its very much different from that IMHO, but I digress.....

At least you are giving ESO a shot. Many people I know that hate the game or don't like the subscription are willing to say anything hateful without even trying the game out. For that I commend you.