Abyss1992
Premium Member
join:2012-08-18
Spencer, WV

Abyss1992 to silbaco

Premium Member

to silbaco

Re: [Exede] Slowed speed degradation.

What I read was not incorrect they use 7 year old hardware use a linux based firmware and turn them into Tb ports.

It wouldn't cost all the much for a nation wide fiber network its the problem of other copper ISP's not wanting the better service in there territory.

james1979
Premium Member
join:2012-10-09
Quinault, WA

james1979 to Abyss1992

Premium Member

to Abyss1992
said by Abyss1992:

I pay for the service.

That's nice of you to pay someone else's bill, but "legal standing" is a legal term which I suspect is unfamiliar to you. You have openly admitted that you have no contract with ViaSat/Exede, so you don't even have dispute resolution as an option if ViaSat/Exede flipped off the switch of the someone else's service which you are using.

We've already established that you're never going to be happy with satellite Internet, so what's your point?
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco to Abyss1992

Premium Member

to Abyss1992
said by Abyss1992:

What I read was not incorrect they use 7 year old hardware use a linux based firmware and turn them into Tb ports.

You either have absolutely zero knowledge in the areas of networking, hardware, and common sense or you are just outright trolling.

It is impossible.
JSheridan
join:2006-07-03
USA

JSheridan

said by silbaco:

You either have absolutely zero knowledge in the areas of networking, hardware, and common sense or you are just outright trolling.

+1

Where's the LIKE button?

james1979
Premium Member
join:2012-10-09
Quinault, WA

james1979

Premium Member

said by JSheridan:

said by silbaco:

+1

Where's the LIKE button?

Abyss has a basic human right to troll on DSLreports.

Abyss1992
Premium Member
join:2012-08-18
Spencer, WV

Abyss1992 to james1979

Premium Member

to james1979
I pay the bill because of the other member of my household who's name is on the contract had the contract broken by Viasat so he cut them off from being able to access his account I took up payment but the contract is still in his name.

And its not the point of being happy its the point of having consistent service the service I have from day one is the service I expect until the end of the contract.
Abyss1992

Abyss1992 to silbaco

Premium Member

to silbaco
Not trolling at all it is what I read also I have a 2 year degree in networking and Pc repair.