Premium Member
join:2002-06-18
ON

Ian1 to shaner

Premium Member

to shaner

Re: The Beib's behind bars....

said by shaner:

Stop trying to be part of the entourage and start parenting. Which would involve some ass kicking.

Bieber is a legal adult, even if not legally allowed to drink in the US. Ass-kickings would come too late. That he behaves like a spoiled 14 year old is certainly a problem, but he might still at 45 as well.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

I meant ass kicking in a more metaphorical sense. But Dad has to stop being a buddy.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

What control do you think any of these parents have over these primma donnas?

Look at Cyrus or the ugh Kardshians,Lohans.

They're overpaid under talented spoiled bastards who need to spend some serious time in jail .

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

Exactly... Ass kicking.

My kids act like this, I'm not setting the drag strip up for them, I'm calling the cops on them. Ass kicking.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

What control do you think any of these parents have over these primma donnas?

Look at Cyrus or the ugh Kardshians,Lohans.

They're overpaid under talented spoiled bastards who need to spend some serious time in jail .

Not being a teenager I don't know if they are "undertalented" or "overpaid". To you or me they may be but they draw huge crowds in their concerts, sell millions of records and promoters would not pay unless they (promoters) were turning large profits themselves.

Despite their wealth we must remember they are still teenagers and get into trouble just like any other teenagers only on a much larger scale. Consider yourself at nineteen living in a large mansion, driving a Ferrari. I have to admit he's a very poor role model for any teenager.

He could grow out of it (maybe) but the Rolling Stones, Beatles and every famous Rock Star went through similar problems and survived. Elvis Presley was a pill popping junkie who died from his addictions but is still famous today.

To compound the problems we are on a 24 hour news cycle through facebook, twitter and other aspects of social media. Mick Jagger and the other old timers had far worse problems.

OR maybe he just wants to be Mayor of Toronto.
LastDon
join:2002-08-13

LastDon to LazMan

to LazMan

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

That was funny in Dallas rubbing it in...........then they showed a pic of Ford at the end of the game too.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

LOL...

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan
Some of the yak-yak entertainment shows are claiming that the little twit broke down and starting balling after the arraignment, too bad there is no footage of that. His family should just have an intervention and block his biological father from having access to him (and of course his money).

digitalfutur
Sees More Than Shown
Premium Member
join:2000-07-15
GTA

digitalfutur to koira

Premium Member

to koira
TMZ is reporting that his BAC was .014, which if true, means bye bye DUI charge.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

said by digitalfutur:

TMZ is reporting that his BAC was .014, which if true, means bye bye DUI charge.

that may depend on the license requirements...i don't know how FL works, but new drivers here can't have ANY BAC...zero tolerance...any alcohol in your system, you're done.

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs to LastDon

to LastDon
That was funny. And in some news clip they showed Justin wearing Leafs jersey at his home today.

peterpatcher
@start.ca

peterpatcher to dirtyjeffer0

Anon

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by digitalfutur:

that may depend on the license requirements...i don't know how FL works, but new drivers here can't have ANY BAC...zero tolerance...any alcohol in your system, you're done.

FL is .02 which is ironic as he isn't old enough to drink.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983 to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan
He apparently admitted he was high on pot, prescription pills, and had had a drink or two. So that DUI/DWI/whatever charge won't be going away.
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi to LazMan

to LazMan
3 Florida Cops Suspended Over Justin Bieber’s Miami Mayhem

»ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/n ··· 852.html

cops get a mini vacation

Thingamajig
Premium Member
join:2004-11-03
B.C.

1 recommendation

Thingamajig to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan
Deadly duo
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

LOL...
bjlockie
join:2007-12-16
Ontario
Technicolor TC4350
Asus RT-AC56
Grandstream HandyTone 702/704

bjlockie to sm5w2

to sm5w2
said by sm5w2:

Does this guy not have an agent, handlers, or other corporate interests that have a financial interest in keeping him under control and making money for them?

Or have they wrung out of him all that they figure he's good for?

I didn't know much about JB before but I watched part of his movie.
He grandpa said he hopes they have instilled respect for other people and he grows up to be a good man (he was 16).
It is sad he seemed like a good kid when he was younger but he has totally gone off the rails.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by bjlockie:

said by sm5w2:

Does this guy not have an agent, handlers, or other corporate interests that have a financial interest in keeping him under control and making money for them?

Or have they wrung out of him all that they figure he's good for?

I didn't know much about JB before but I watched part of his movie.
He grandpa said he hopes they have instilled respect for other people and he grows up to be a good man (he was 16).
It is sad he seemed like a good kid when he was younger but he has totally gone off the rails.

Too much money at a young age will do that to you. It goes to your head if you don't have someone who'll kick your ass and keep it away from you til you can be responsible with it.

I think the only good things he's done is buy his father (who he's apparently never had a real relationship with) and his family a house.
bjlockie
join:2007-12-16
Ontario
Technicolor TC4350
Asus RT-AC56
Grandstream HandyTone 702/704

bjlockie

said by resa1983:

I think the only good things he's done is buy his father (who he's apparently never had a real relationship with) and his family a house.

I heard he also made a large donation to a food bank in Stratford.
That was before the crazy years.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to LazMan

to LazMan
Our local radio has announced the petition to evoke Beiber's green card has reached 100,000 signatures....

There's no way I want this punk back in Canada...

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by vue666:

Our local radio has announced the petition to evoke Beiber's green card has reached 100,000 signatures....

Made in Canada, Ruined by America

AppleGuy
Premium Member
join:2013-09-08
Kitchener, ON

1 recommendation

AppleGuy

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

said by vue666:

100,000 signatures required to official response from the White House.

I think, though, that the US needs to concentrate on deporting illegals (which Justin is not) that are involved in drug dealing and murders. Not some punk that whips eggs at some millionaires house and acts like a 19 year old spoiled brat. He is earning legal money, creating jobs when down in the USA.

Yet..millions of illegal drug dealing immigrants. No petition to have any of those individuals deported.

Guess you can tell I don't want Justin back in Canada, eh?

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

I find it amusing that using drugs (of any variety) is considered illegal. The reason I say this is, I could walk down the street in parts of Greater Vancouver any time of the day, where people are shooting drugs, openly on the road with cops walking by, or go to any of the 'special" safe houses in Vancouver where they even supply you with the heroin and clean needle to fulfill your fantasies.
As for pot, its smoked openly regularly in large numbers, on the steps of the Art Center (Downtown Vancouver) with cops making sure its done in an orderly fashion. Frequently when I ride my bike past a large group of teenagers I can get the smell of pot. Its an accepted way of life, nowadays, practically considered cool.
The last time I heard both were illegal. So what's the outcry over Lindsay Lohan and JB? Is it because they are famous or infamous?

AppleGuy
Premium Member
join:2013-09-08
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy

Premium Member

In another post, I did remark how everyone in BC is a pothead.

Anyway, as for JB, it might be a bit of both, infamous and famous. But not only that, when they do get caught, it seems that there is little if any punishment, compared to the general public. Money is king. Always has, always will be.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
said by capdjq:

Frequently when I ride my bike past a large group of teenagers I can get the smell of pot. Its an accepted way of life, nowadays, practically considered cool.
The last time I heard both were illegal. So what's the outcry over Lindsay Lohan and JB? Is it because they are famous or infamous?

It's probably because the teenagers have more class, and are less obnoxious.

Lindsay Lohan, JB, Rob Ford, et al, make public spectacles of themselves.... Repeatedly.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

1 recommendation

dirtyjeffer0 to BigSensFan

Premium Member

to BigSensFan
said by BigSensFan:

said by vue666:

hey, that's my line you copycat.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan
Boy, that boy gets around.

What's it been, California (cops investigate egg throwing) to Florida (cops arrest on various charges) to Panama (??) to Toronto (followup for assault arrest) and NOW he came here to NEW JERSEY!

Justin Bieber free to enter U.S. after jet detained at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, searched for marijuana

After being held at Teterboro Airport for several hours on suspicion that he and his posse had been smoking pot on his private jet, the pop star was cleared through customs at about 8:30 p.m., law enforcement sources told the Daily News.

A U.S. Customs officer checking the international flight from Canada quickly noticed the pungent pot smell and ordered a drug dog to come sniff for contraband, one law enforcement official said....

....it’s believed a member of the flight crew became so annoyed with the robust reefer during the international flight, the staffer tipped off folks on the ground.

»www.nydailynews.com/ente ··· .1598318

Note: Teterboro Airport is a small facility serving private and corporate aircraft.

Comment: Will this madness never end?
PX Eliezer1

PX Eliezer1 to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan

Justin Bieber private jet pilots forced to wear oxygen masks to avoid pot...

Justin Bieber’s private jet pilots forced to wear oxygen masks to avoid inhaling pot smoke: NBC News Report

Justin Bieber and his father were “extremely abusive” to a flight attendant as their private jet flew from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, forcing her to take refuge in the cockpit, according to an official report obtained exclusively by NBC News.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

“The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana,” says the official report of the incident. “The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.”

»www.nbcnews.com/news/inv ··· e-n22056

We surrender, we surrender.

Take Machias Seal Island.

Take Wisconsin. Heck, the Green Bay Packers can become the newest CFL team.

Take Vermont, the whole state would vote NDP.

Just take Justin back at the same time. Please.

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal

Mod

Nuh-uh. You wanted him, you got him and made him into what he is today, so you get to keep him. We'll find a way to get rid of Conrad Black without resorting to an exchange for Bieber or Celine Dion.