spc
uniqs
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to SteelerRaw

to SteelerRaw

Re: Ripe for Acquisition

Verizon is aiming for a 6 year return to re-collect those profits through across the board rate hikes (wired as well as wireless)... in collusion with other service providers. So what if Sprint doesn't join the party now in jacking up rates like everyone else.. they won't be around when the Softbank (Japanese) investors start digging into Sprint's books to find out where their billions went and why no profit is returning to them...

Keep screwing up Sprint.. and you won't be around by 2018
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned)

said by tmc8080:

Verizon is aiming for a 6 year return to re-collect those profits through across the board rate hikes (wired as well as wireless)... in collusion with other service providers. So what if Sprint doesn't join the party now in jacking up rates like everyone else.. they won't be around when the Softbank (Japanese) investors start digging into Sprint's books to find out where their billions went and why no profit is returning to them...

Keep screwing up Sprint.. and you won't be around by 2018

Part of reason for no profits is the investment in network vision. Yes i know too little too late. promises promises.
I think there is more momentum than we are seeing. The first round of NV will complete this year. The same way Son fired all the marketing people he is handling NV. Just can not mass fire contractors as not that many to go around. Probably still using some tactics to get them finishing the work. In Phoenix I am seeing more and more coverage holes filled in weekly. Even some smaller towns are feeling the love.
The merger is still new but Son is finally taking charge. Didnt come in and jsut steam roll everything. But now that he sees the issues no more Mr. Nice. I do not think you would wan to be on his bad side.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to tmc8080

to tmc8080
Totally agree, when being an MVNO of their network.