spc
Search similar:

uniqs
DigitalManny
join:2014-01-08
Glendale, CA

DigitalManny

High price for less movies

High price for less movies and TV Shows makes sense, thank god I still have cable.
eheyl
join:2008-03-23
Kitchener, ON

eheyl

Re: High price for less movies

How the hell is $7.99 (current) or even $10 a month HIGH? I got rid of cable because I wasn't willing to pay $90 (I'm in Canada and they gouge) a month for something I wasn't using to it's fullest value because well, I just don't watch that much TV.
DigitalManny
join:2014-01-08
Glendale, CA

DigitalManny

said by eheyl:

How the hell is $7.99 (current) or even $10 a month HIGH? I got rid of cable because I wasn't willing to pay $90 (I'm in Canada and they gouge) a month for something I wasn't using to it's fullest value because well, I just don't watch that much TV.

What is there really to watch on Netflix now? All they are adding is Documentaries they are only catering now to few customers, how about the other customers who like other genres. If you think $8 or $10 for less movies or TV Show is not much then you must be drunk.
eheyl
join:2008-03-23
Kitchener, ON

eheyl

But it's not that much and if you take the time to do your profile and go through what you like (think of it like a dating site....) you'll never run out of things to watch. Couple that with US netflix and I don't really want for anything. They do have current shows/movies as well. It's all in how you setup your profile as to what you watch most.