spc
Search similar:

uniqs
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando

January Legal Notices/HD Anticipation Thread

January Legal Notices Thread

Next week, our monthly notices will be coming.

While we await the uploading of those HD Starz Channels (If anyone needs "Trick" information to get them, please IM me) that I correctly predicted would be announced in the last notice and word from Gary on Willow Cricket HD, here are some possibilities for The January Notices.

- Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons HD which are now in play thanks to The Viacom renewal.

- Pivot HD, Revolt HD and Retirement Living (RLTV) HD could also be in play with the later a bigger possibility since we already have the SD version.

- Daystar is apparently not in HD yet and who knows if Aspire HD is really out there as no one carries it. Maybe with that national version of The Dodgers Channel we will see Aspire HD.

- Word from an online article hints we will be getting EPIX via the Viacom renewal in late-March.

Here are the channels on month to month agreements

Ecuavisa
Fox Life
GolTV
MLB Network/Extra innings/Strike Zone
Music Choice (Available in HD)
NHL Center Ice/NHL Network
Once TV Mexico
WAPA America
Yes Network (January 31)
Youtoo
Zap2it (Channel Guide for customers without a box)

- The only channel in danger might be Yes Network but I see them going MTM until baseball season.

- It's possible Zap2it was part of The WGN America renewal. Hopefully, it was so I no longer have to explain it.

- Outdoor Channel has shown up on some TWC notices so it will likely be up for us soon too.

Let's hope for some goodies but as everyone can see, the possibilities are drying up as Bright House continues to add to the best HD Lineup in the country.
Gator5000e
join:2013-09-02
Altamonte Springs, FL

Gator5000e

This waiting for the additional Starz HD additions is getting old. What could possibly be the hold up?? I bet they had a number of Starz subs added for Black Sails. They might get more if the additional HD channels went live.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Gator,

I wonder the same thing myself and completely agree.

Hopefully, it will get done.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Yimitz just got the Michigan notice. A big thank you to him.

Willow Cricket HD is supposedly coming tomorrow along with...........

TVG Network (Horse Racing) in Standard Definition

MTM Agreements

-Yes Network might be pulled tomorrow but I'm doubting it as things have been quiet.

- Outdoor Channel's agreement expires February 28

They also are moving NB Sports Network SD/HD from 74/274 to 34/234 on March 1

In addition, they mention the Military Channel to America Heroes Channel Rebrand.

It's not Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons HD like I was expecting but we do get an update on Willow Cricket HD and the addition of TVG Network.

Next month, I expect EPIX to be announced and Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons Hd might come with it.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

TVG is now available on 214 via punch in. It should come up into the guide later today.

There is also video on Willow Cricket TV HD on 1165.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Here's the Indiana Notice

»www2.indystar.com/webcat ··· ht+house

NOTICE TO BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS CUSTOMERS This...
Legal - 01/31/14
NOTICE TO BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS CUSTOMERS This notice is to inform our Bright House Net works customers of upcoming changes to their cable programming lineup. From time to time our agreements with cable channels and television stations come up for renewal. While we do not anticipate any loss or disruption of service, regulations require us to notify you of the possibility of losing programming. Therefore, please be advised that our agreements with Gol TV, MLB Extra Innings, MLB Network, MLB Strike Zone, Music Choice (MC), NHL Center Ice, NHL Network, WAPA America and Youtoo remain in effect on a month-to-month basis, but we may have to cease carriage in all formats if our authority to continue is withheld. Also, our agreement with YES Network expires on January 31, 2014 and we may have to cease carriage in all formats if our authority to continue is withheld. Additionally, our agreement with Outdoor Channel expires on February 28, 2014 and we may have to cease carriage in all formats if our authority to continue is withheld. We are working diligently at this time to come to acceptable and fair terms with all of these channels. On or after March 3, 2014, Military Channel will rebrand to American Heroes Channel and continue to appear on the following channels: American Heroes ChannelChannel 159 American Heroes Channel HDChannel 1159 On or after March 6, 2014, the following channels will no longer be available in analog format but will continue to be available to view with a digital device: •CARMEL – Channel 16 City of CARMEL & Channel 99 CARMEL City Schools •Indianapolis – Channel 16 & 17 City of Indianapolis, Channel 98 & 99 Educational Access Customers who do not have a digital set-top box may contact Bright House Networks to obtain a digital set-top box or similar device to view. Bright House Networks utilizes a new digital video delivery technology known as Switched Digital Video (SDV). SDV is a robust bandwidth management system that makes it possible to offer more digital video programming services than before including new HD channels. To be able to offer more new video services, Bright House Networks will be moving some existing programming services to the new SDV system as well as adding new services on the SDV system. On or after January 31, 2014 , the following services will be added to the SDV system: TVG NetworkSports Pass Channel 446 Willow Cricket HDSports Pass Channel 1449 These services will not be available on uni-directional retail devices as of the date(s) noted above. If you want to subscribe to these services, you will need a digital set-top box or tuning adaptor from Bright House Networks. Customers may continue to use their uni-directional retail device and CableCARD to receive video programming other than the programming delivered on the SDV system. Customers who also utilize a digital set-top box or tuning adaptor will be able to receive video programming delivered on the SDV system. Customers will be notified in advance of any other programming changes. For more information on Bright House Networks programming, please call 1-800-753-2253 or visit our website at www.brighthouse.com (S - 1/31/14 - 6125379) - 01/31
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Here is Orlando's notice

- No Changes to The MTM's besides Outdoor Channel's addition effective February 28 and zap2it is still on there. I had hoped it would be off as a result of The WGN America deal so I would not have to explain it anymore. As everyone knows, Yes Network expires today but I expect it to continue on MTM's until Baseball Season.

On January 27, 2014, WKMG RTV rebranded to WKMG Live Well Network although some of us believe it's Heartland Network.

On or after March 1, 2014, WOTF GetTV will be added to channel 462

On or after March 3, 2014, They note the Military Channel to American Heroes Channel rebrand.

New Channels

On or after January 31, 2014 (We got these early this morning)

Willow Cricket HD Sports Pass Channel 1165
TVG Network Sports Pass Channel 214

That's it. I like how we finally get an answer on Willow Cricket HD though.

Next month, EPIX will likely be in our notice with hopefully Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons HD for the kiddies.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Bakersfield is pretty much the same as everyone else's

Willow HD show up on ch 1124 the sd is ch 124
TVG Sd show up on ch 139

They apparently are moving some channels around though.
Henrypolk87
join:2012-11-05
Davenport, FL

Henrypolk87 to HDOrlando

to HDOrlando
It looks like the Yes Network deal closed with TWC. They also got a new sports channel FS San Diego come end of March. Terms of the Yes Network deal were not disclosed. It would be interesting to see if anything changed in ten years though, with higher price.(According to SNL Kagan estimates, YES garners an average monthly subscriber fee of $3.20, a rate TWC was not paying under its former long-term deal.)

As usually both channels are on the sports pak. FS San Diego could be added on bright house systems soon after.
»www.multichannel.com/dis ··· e/148234
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

Henry,

It has indeed. It's possible Fox Life's renewal was worked into the deal as well.

Because we have The National Version, BHN pays a lower rate. FS San Diego is not really likely as it is just another FS RSN and BHN systems have 4-5 out of market RSN's already and have not added any in 3-4 years.

Music Choice also appears to be off MTM's with Jewelry TV added.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to HDOrlando

to HDOrlando
said by HDOrlando:

Here is Orlando's notice

- No Changes to The MTM's besides Outdoor Channel's addition effective February 28 and zap2it is still on there. I had hoped it would be off as a result of The WGN America deal so I would not have to explain it anymore. As everyone knows, Yes Network expires today but I expect it to continue on MTM's until Baseball Season.

On January 27, 2014, WKMG RTV rebranded to WKMG Live Well Network although some of us believe it's Heartland Network.

On or after March 1, 2014, WOTF GetTV will be added to channel 462

On or after March 3, 2014, They note the Military Channel to American Heroes Channel rebrand.

New Channels

On or after January 31, 2014 (We got these early this morning)

Willow Cricket HD Sports Pass Channel 1165
TVG Network Sports Pass Channel 214

That's it. I like how we finally get an answer on Willow Cricket HD though.

Next month, EPIX will likely be in our notice with hopefully Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons HD for the kiddies.

hmm looks like the entire EPIX suite will be added even EPIX west in SD and HD except for EPIX Drive In which will be SD only for now.

ncludes: Dallas, Greenville, Commerce.

February 12, 2014

Time Warner Cable’s agreements with programmers to carry their services routinely expire from time to time. We are usually able to obtain renewals or extensions of such agreements, and carriage of programming services is discontinued only in rare circumstances. The following agreements with programmers are due to expire soon, and we may be required to cease carriage of one or more of these services in the near future.

A&E

A&E HD

AYM Sports **

Bio

Bio HD

CBTV Michoacan **

CCTV

GolTV **

GolTV HD **

H2

H2 HD

History

History HD

History en Espanol

Jewelry TV**

Lifetime

Lifetime HD

Lifetime Real Women **

LMN

LMN HD

Mexico 22 **

MLB Extra Innings

MLB Extra Innings HD

MLB Network **

MLB Network HD **

NHL Center Ice

NHL Center Ice HD

NuvoTV**

Once Mexico **

Outdoor Channel

Outdoor Channel HD

Youtoo

** Excludes Greenville

† Greenville Only

In addition, from time to time we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following changes are planned:

ADD:

Get TV (KSTR D.2 multicast) in digital format to Basic Service Channel 436 (Dallas)

Get TV (KSTR D.2 multicast) in digital format to Basic Service Channel 367 (Grenville)

MOVE:

Dallas

ShopHQ from Digital Cable Channel 169 to Digital Standard Cable Channel 38

TXCN from Digital Standard Cable Channel 38 to Digital Standard Cable channel 77

Greenville

ShopHQ from Digital Cable Channel 169 to Digital Standard Cable Channel 38

TXCN from Digital Standard Cable Channel 38 to Digital Standard Cable channel 169

DELETE:

Be Healthy On Demand form Free On Demand Channel 669

Espanol On Demand from Digital Movies On Demand Channel 608

Find It On Demand from Free On Demand Channel 665

Movie Trailers On Demand from Free On Demand Channel 670

Travel On Demand from Free On Demand Channel 668

Greenville:

Espanol On Demand from Digital Movies On Demand Channel 678

Time Warner Cable may cease carriage of NuvoTV or reposition NuvoTV to the Mas Canales Tier of service **

Time Warner Cable may cease carriage of WGN America on or after January 1, 2014

CHANGE:

None at this time

The new services listed below cannot be accessed on CableCARD-equipped Unidirectional Digital Cable Products purchased at retail without additional, two-way capable equipment.

On or about March 18, 2014 we will launch EPIX 1 East on channel 595 in Dallas and Greenville, EPIX 1 East HD on channel 585* Dallas/530* Greenville. EPIX 1 West on channel 596 in Dallas and Greenville, EPIX 1 West HD on channel 586* Dallas/531* Greenville, EPIX 2 on channel 597 in Dallas and Greenville, EPIX 2 HD on channel 587* in Dallas and 532* in Greenville, EPIX 3 on channel 598 in Dallas and Greenville,

and EPIX 3 HD on channel 588* Dallas/533* Greenville and EPIX Drive-In on channel 599. These services will be offered to our subscribers on an a la carte basis.

In addition, Time Warner Cable will temporarily make EPIX 1 East, EPIX 1 West, EPIX 2, EPIX 3 and EPIX Drive-In available to all Digital subscribers on or about March 18, 2014 for three months. These channels may contain PG, PG–13, TV–14, TVMA and R rated programs. To find out how to block these channels, and for more parental control information, visit twc.com or call 800-892-2253. Programming is subject to change. Not all services available in all areas. Restrictions may apply.

EPIX On Demand to On Demand Channel 594 Dallas/Greenville

EPIX E to Channel 595 Dallas/Greenville

EPIX E HD to Channel 585* Dallas/530* Greenville

EPIX W to Channel 596 Dallas/Greenville

EPIX W HD to Channel 586* Dallas/531* Greenville

EPIX 2 to Channel 597 Dallas/Greenville

EPIX 2 HD to Channel 587* Dallas/532* Greenville

EPIX 3 to Channel 598 Dallas/Greenville

EPIX 3 HD to Channel 588* Dallas/533* Greenville*

EPIX Drive-In to Channel 599 Dallas/Greenville

I know this is for TWC but Bright House will likely add them all as well

Hallmark Movie Channel to Digital Cable Channel 113

Nick Jr HD to Digital Cable (Variety Pass) Channel 138* (Dallas)

Nicktoons HD to Digital Cable (Variety Pass) Channel 139* (Dallas)

Nick Jr HD to Digital Cable (Variety Pass) Channel 799* (Greenville)

Nicktoons HD to Digital Cable (Variety Pass) Channel 798* (Greenville)

Ovation HD to Digital Cable (Variety Pass) Channel 707* (Dallas)

QVC HD to Basic Cable Channel 480* (Dallas)

QVC HD to Basic Cable Channel 793* (Greenville)

TWC SportsNet LA to TWC Sports Pass Channel 213 (Dallas)

TWC SportsNet LA HD to TWC Sports Pass Channel 214* (Dallas)

TWC SportsNet LA to TWC Sports Pass Channel 570 (Greenville)

TWC SportsNet LA HD to TWC Sports Pass Channel 575* (Greenville)

NDTV 24x7 to International Package Channel 1434** (Dallas)

Greenville:

Bollywood On Demand to Subscription On Demand Channel 683

CCTV 4 to International Package Channel 1426

Filmy to International Package Channel 1436

ITV Gold to International Package Channel 1435

Life OK to Premium Channel 1552

NDTV 24x7 to International Package Channel 1434

SBTN to International Package Channel 1431

SET Asia (Sony) to International Package Channel 1439

Star India Gold to Premium Channel 1551

Star India Plus to Premium Channel 1553

TVB1 to International Premium Channel 1422

TVB2 to International Premium Channel 1423

TVBe to International Premium Channel 1424

TVBS to International Premium Channel 1425

TV Asia to International Premium Channel 1542

TVBV to International Package Channel 1430

UTV Movies to International Package Channel 1437

Willow to International Package Channel 1438

Zee TV to International Premium Channel 1533

»www.timewarnercable.com/ ··· las.html
HDOrlando

HDOrlando

That date in March is likely be a national TWC/BHN Rollout date.

I would expect it with Nick Jr. HD and Nick Toons HD in our next notice.