uniqs

Breesfan9
Premium Member
join:2007-06-21
Bastrop, LA

Breesfan9

Premium Member

DTV

We have been with DTV for 4 years now. We were with Dish before that. We were happy with Dish for about the 1st year & then it was downhill. DTV has been absolutely fantastic. But The Weather Channel is ONE of our main channels we watched. But in it's place they have put a weather channel in it's place that shows our area for about 1 min. & then goes off to all the other states. We are talking way up north. So we have decided that when our contract is up we are going to go to Suddenlink. There are many many people that we have talked to that have already cancelled with Direct or are planning to cancel when their contract is up. It's not like they don't have the money to keep the Weather Channel. They, along with Dish just seem to be very greedy. I guess because they can afford to. But with all the people that have made pledges like we have to leave when our contracts are up I'm sure they will feel a hit. I hate leaving them but their customers should come 1st. Not just some of the time but ALL OF THE TIME!!!!

sja
@comcastbusiness.net

sja

Anon

What is Suddenlink?

g3times
@cablelynx.com

g3times

Anon

Suddenlink is a cable/internet/phone provider. Not a satellite service. I had Suddenlink in my previous town. I SO wish they offered service in my current town. I always had great service and good pricing with Suddenlink. 5 stars out of 5!! Cable monopolies though dictate that I use the local thug service or get satellite. If Suddenlink is available, get it.

sja
@comcastbusiness.net

sja

Anon

I only wish! We have thug monoply service in my town as well. Satellite is my only other choice and that leaves a lot to be desired. Thanks for the info.

CableforNow
@suddenlink.net

CableforNow

Anon

I have suddenlink......the TV packages are too expensive.....thinking about Direct just for TV. The Internet service from suddenlink is great. My total bill just went up to 150....so I dropped the family package and sports package.....so now it's at 132.......45 of that is internet with Wifi for 4 connections at a time. The rest of the 132 is basic tv and taxes. If I drop the TV, suddenlink said with taxes the internet will be 46 and change. I think if I drop the TV, suddenlink may come back with a deal for me....maybe...lol