This is a sub-selection from A thought
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned) to ISurfTooMuch

to ISurfTooMuch

Re: A thought

said by ISurfTooMuch:

Who would fill what positions probably isn't settled, but I'll bet that Softbank knows which company would be the lead partner post-merger. Whether they've shared their vision with DT is likely dependent on what role, if any, DT would have post-merger.

Beyond the first part of NV Sprint has an upgrade path to Volte. The fiber and microwave being put in now has specs for later for easier upgrade to higher backhaul bandwidth.
Also the electronics had an easier Volte upgrade path.
ISurfTooMuch
join:2007-04-23
Tuscaloosa, AL

ISurfTooMuch

I'm talking about which management team will be in charge. I have a feeling that Softbank has already started thinking about that.
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned)

Hesse isnt that bad. he has cleaned up a lot of bad things at Sprint. Now marketing wise which may be the next step? Leave Hesse at the network and put Legere at marketing.
Tmobile may not have as clear a path with their current network as Sprint, better marketing but network?
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon

That's a good idea. Legere is better with marketing. Tmob did a good job getting LTE going faster but Sprint's Network Vision tech long term is much better positioned for future.
« I don't see it...lies »
This is a sub-selection from A thought