2/20/2014 - Beta - Flash Player 18.104.22.168Additional New and Updated Features: New Stage3D texture wrapping modes
- Currently you can set the wrapping mode of a texture to either clamp or repeat. Using the repeat option will repeat the texture on both the U and V axis. However, in some use cases, you might only want to repeat the texture on only one axis, either u or v. This is now possible with two new parameters: REPEAT_U_CLAMP_V and CLAMP_U_REPEAT_V.Stage3D Anti-Aliasing for Render texture
- Anti-Aliasing is a useful technology to improve image quality. We've now implemented hardware based Multisampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA) on desktop platforms. To enable this please set the level from 0 to 4 in Context3D's setRenderToTexture().
0 = 1 subsample, no antialiasing
1 = 2 subsamples, minimal antialiasing
2 = 4 subsamples, medium high-quality antialiasing
3 = 8 subsamples, high-quality antialiasing
4 = 16 subsamples, very high-quality antialiasingFixed Issues:
•  The 'Press ESC to exit full screen' dialog has been moved to the top of the screen
•  Addresses an issue where Flash Player was polling GamePad before the GamePad API was invoked
•  [Chrome] sciencenetlinks.com - Resolves an issue where content would not load completely in rare instances where a PPAPI getDownloadProgress event was not received
•  Resolved an issue where TextBlock.findPreviousAtomBoundary would return an incorrect value if it was called after TextElement.replaceText when discretionary hyphens were used
•  [OS X 10.9] Flash Player's native control panel can now be launched through the right-click context menu as expected. [Requires OS X 10.9.1 (13B40) or higher]
•  Resolves an issue where Flash Player would stop rendering when embedded in a page that also contains WebGL Canvas element and was forced to fall back to software rendering.
• [Win8.1] starwars.com - Full Screen content now renders in Full-Screen mode
•  [Win8.1] Flash Player now handles IVS characters and surrogate pairs correctly in TextFields.
•  [Win8.1] nba.com - Video controls are now correctly displayed in Full-Screen Mode
•  [Win8.x] Pressing the Menu key on the software keyboard now correctly triggers the right-click context menu when in Modern mode.
•  [Win8.x] Yahoo Messenger - The logo is now displayed correctly, instead of a black rectangle.
•  Resolves a intermittent hang encountered when playing Encrypted HLS content
See Release Notes
for more information.Download
Flash Player 13 Beta @ Adobe Labs.--
Gladiator Security Forum