kudos:6
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to rgl

Re: [Equip] Well, My DOCSIS 1.1 modem is still working

said by rgl :

For anyone who rushed to rent or buy a new modem because Comcast told you your service would be cut off on Dec. 2nd : suckers! You should have just done nothing and now you could be getting a new brand-new XFINITY Wireless Gateway device for free!

I think you're the sucker in this situation since you're holding back network upgrades for yourself .

I don't think it was necessary to make a new thread:
»[Equip] My DOCSIS 1.1 modem is still working

Hopefully this one doesn't get locked.

rgl

@comcast.net

1 edit
said by Darknessfall:

I think you're the sucker in this situation since you're holding back network upgrades for yourself.

Wrong. I have Economy plus and a new modem won't make any difference.
said by Darknessfall:

Wrong. That thread was locked.

Darknessfall
Premium
join:2012-08-17
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
said by rgl :

said by Darknessfall:

I think you're the sucker in this situation since you're holding back network upgrades for yourself.

Wrong. I have Economy plus and a new modem won't make any difference.
said by Darknessfall:

Wrong. That thread was locked.

Just because you're on a low tier doesn't mean you are safe from network issues.

What I meant about the past thread was that it was locked. I was saying that it wasn't necessary since you're just going to get the same things over again that you were told in the past thread. This is basically the same thread over again with just the information about the free gateway added.

Why make a thread that's essentially a copy of another that was locked? You would have changed your modem out if you actually cared about the threads you were making. All of the posts here are worthless since it won't make a difference. You have shown that you are oblivious to any feedback and are only creating threads to attempt to "show off" that you rebelling against what you're being asked of to do. You purposely made this thread knowing that you're going to get the same hate messages as you did in the last one.