Premium
join:2007-11-26
North, VA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Millenicom

1 edit
reply to Critsmcgee

Re: [Green Tech] Solar panels: doing the math...

If your 2000 vehicle is totaled you are going to receive compensation for the value of a 2000 vehicle (ACV) not a 2014 vehicle. Now most 2000 vehicles are essentially junk value. Anyone carrying insurance on a older vehicle is wasting money. I do carry comprehensive as I seem to have windshields with rock magnets built in.

My X wife of 19 years was a insurance broker who represented about 100 companies so I know a little about insurance.

towerdave

join:2002-01-16
O Fallon, IL
Never mind, he posted the link in his reply. But as usual, someone just assumed.

TD

Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Jack_in_VA
said by Jack_in_VA:

If your 2000 vehicle is totaled you are going to receive compensation for the value of a 2000 vehicle (ACV) not a 2014 vehicle. Now most 2000 vehicles are essentially junk value. Anyone carrying insurance on a older vehicle is wasting money. I do carry comprehensive as I seem to have windshields with rock magnets built in.

My X wife of 19 years was a insurance broker who represented about 100 companies so I know a little about insurance.

I'm glad you have it all figured out. Now let's drop it before someone gets hurt. There's really no benefit to getting into this side avenue either. I'd guess you can call your X about too if you wanted to update yourself on how it works these days and don't need me to ram it down your throat....I hope!
--
"Trust Me I'm The Doctor!" -Doctor Who

Jack_in_VA
Premium
North, VA
You have given yourself some good advice. I hope you take it.

I know how it works so no problem on my end.

Critsmcgee

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Jack_in_VA:

I know how it works so no problem on my end.

You haven't demonstrated that yet though it really doesn't matter to me. It seems to matter to you though so do continue. I'll take pleasure in it.
--

Jack_in_VA
Premium
North, VA
I don't really care what you think or do. It's obvious you want to continue something you have no knowledge of. Have fun. I'm off to more productive activities.

Critsmcgee

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Jack_in_VA:

I don't really care what you think or do. It's obvious you want to continue something you have no knowledge of. Have fun. I'm off to more productive activities.

I posted how one type of new insurance works which you BLATANTLY IGNORED then when I tried to end this line you trolled again. As you said:

"I don't really care what you think or do. It's obvious you want to continue something you have no knowledge of. Have fun. I'm off to more productive activities."
--

System
reply to SwedishRider
This topic has been closed. Reason: run its course