said by DigitalManny:
Who cares really Charter should worry about improving such as allowing us to access HBO Go on Apple TV instead worrying about which cable to buy out, customers first Charter if want to be a successful company.
List of things Charter needs to improve for customer satisfaction:
1. HBO Go on Apple TV
2. Better download and upload speeds
3. More HD Channels
4. Better DVR device and Guide upgrade
5. Better mobile app that works with all DVR devices
6. Need access to Showtime Anytime app, Starz Play and Encore Play
7. Channels need to be added: FEARnet, El Ray Network, Chiller TV, The Blaze, Al Jazeera America.
This are things Charter Communications should worry about not Time Warner and I am so sick of seeing Time Warner ads on Charter.net or on TV when Charter clearly does not allow other cable companies in your area.
1) As soon as Apple makes Apple TV compatible with Charter there won't be an issue
2) 30 meg soon to be upgraded to 60 meg. agree on upload
3) Being worked as we speak as Charter finishes up it's digital conversion
4) guides for all devices will be delivered via IP as soon as digital upgrade is finished.
5) can't answer that one
6) Showtime is owned by CBS. Maybe you should be asking them why they don't allow Charter access to this app.
7) don't know